Sign in to follow this  
sfgiants13

Pacsim V4 Updates Ready

15 minutes ago, RICHUK said:

Wow. Don't try and bully me. I told you  I tried to email, but it keeps telling me to correct my first name on the contact us page. No need to be so defensive.  I purchased your software and can't get support for it. Simple. I don't have an end-game. I own thousands of dollars of other folks software that works perfectly fine. When I purchase something that doesn't look right I would prefer some way of contacting support instead of running into problems then getting called out by name in a public forum. You must have looked up my name to quote it here..how about about sending me an email? You must be able to look that up too from your database..just please don't quote it here. I will give you that chance to prove I am not playing games before I ask my credit card to reimburse me that money.

You have 2 straight days to contact me. The support email is at the front page here http://islandsim.com/index.html in bold white letters, at the Store front here http://islandsim.com/store.html.  It is also in the product document in your purchase. How else would you expect me to assist you if you don't make the effort. I am a one-man show - developer, shop assistance, problem solver, nanny for every customers who have been through my shop. I have tons of customers come through the shop for the P3Dv4 products since release last week and haven't had a good night's sleep since, so you cannot expect me to run after you to solve your product problem if you're not interested in contacting me. You need to write and show me what the problem is with the product, perhaps a picture or two and why it isn't working for you. Simply publishing it here will not solve your problem. Folks who know me, know that I am always ready to assist with product issues, etc, so again, make the move.

Edited for speeling

Visit the tribe @ http://islandsim.com

Wow OK. I will email the address that is for downloading products and not the page that says tech support. You could have just said that when I said I was having problems  contacting you. Please stop saying 'make your move'. I am a customer with an issue with a product I have paid for - simple. I do not have any another agenda. By the way, just so I know, if I don't contact you via email in the next two days I don't get support?

Just now, RICHUK said:

Wow OK. I will email the address that is for downloading products and not the page that says tech support. You could have just said that when I said I was having problems  contacting you. Please stop saying 'make your move'. I am a customer with an issue with a product I have paid for - simple. I do not have any another agenda. By the way, just so I know, if I don't contact you via email in the next two days I don't get support?

I am done here. Contact me and we'll deal with this privately. I will not respond to your post from hereon.

Edited for speeling

Visit the tribe @ http://islandsim.com

Sure. I sent you the email as requested.

55 minutes ago, Toktok said:

Read my post just up top from yours. The products should be available this week at FSPilotshop. And I think it is a good idea to buy direct so you can receive swift after-sales support from the developer.

Thanks...didn't see that. Yes...direct is much better. I am also excited to see SODE jetways at some of my PACSIM airports. 

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

Awesome with grab RPLL tonight!

From EGFF to YSSY

Hi folks

I just had to post about the support I have just had from Graham and it could not have been beaten, not only was the reply with my download links received within 10 mins of requesting them but he even added Salt Lake City that I had forgotten to request and service like that needs recognition, thanks Graham I am off to install your scenery packages now.

Jim Hodkinson

This thread is helpful.

I have the PGN scenery and used the FSX installer and all is well with the install once I added the scenery layer and mesh layer. I can't see where the installer was updated but I don't think its a big deal.

However I have issues related to coastal strips in the water and trees and some animals.

I have sent a support email to PacSim describing the issues and detail. Hopefully I can figure it out.

It gets complicated with Orbx Global, Vector and such.

Bryan

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

As said above very quick I shot over my email this morning, maybe 10-15 minutes later a link with the download links.

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

I just bought salt Lake and when I click on the EXE I do not see v4.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Ok. I bought the wrong product.. the v4 is a separate item Sigh!

What do I do now?

edited: Ah I got the link for v4 which is a free upgrade Phew! :)

Manny

nevermind

Manny

Thought I would just pop in and say that IMO PAC SIM has some of the best scenery out there. I really appreciate the attention to detail and how many titles include scenery upgrades on the approach and departure routes not just the airfield. They were quick to offer P3dV4 installers at no charge for existing customers and I have always encountered swift replies when I have sent them questions or concerns. I rank them among the best and will continue to support them in their future efforts.

• Upvote 1

RE Thomason Jr.

Can anyone quickly tell me if these P3D v4 specific releases are using anything special in V4 other than an update installer?  As far as I can tell there are no difference aside the installation process.  The reason I am asking is that I am still using v3.4  as well, and I use the "add-on.xml" method for all the sceneries I have, so that reinstalling P3D is extremely easy.  Since the "add-on" method can be just a copy and paste into v4 and have it also use the same folders, if there are no difference, I would like to use one folder for both v3.4 and v4 rather than duplicate consuming more disk space.

Thanks in advance

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020