Sign in to follow this  
KC10Driver

Password reset failure

Hello,

I'm trying to get some help with the password reset feature on the website so that I can actually manage my account.  So far, it doesn't look like I'm getting anywhere because when I hit "reset my password," nothing happens after it says it's sent me the link to get it reset.  I've checked my junk mail, spam, etc..., folders and I've had no luck.  Does anyone on here know how I can get some help with this?  I'd like to reinstall my PrepitFX for the 737 Immersion. 

Thanks in advance!

Russ

the  password reset option  feature  has  been  broken   for  awhile  now, only  option  is  send  a   support  ticket  in  if you know   the  password  of  course  which is  different  to the  forum  one.   Or  if  any of the  mods   that  happen  to  read  this might  help  you

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Gotcha.  Yeah, I'm asking for help but so far it doesn't seem to be coming.  Would be great to get this working!

Russ

The Reset password function works as intended. Maybe your email service provider is blocking the email for some reason. Contact us via our support page and we will sort it out with you.

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42