Sign in to follow this  
snapshot21

P3D v4 737-800/900 installer is now UP!

Got an update in the Operations center asking me to redownload the installer from the PMDG e-commerce site. Sure enough it can now be installed to v4!

Enjoy guys! the time has come! 

Thanks PMDG!

-Keem Cervano

• Upvote 2

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

Have you guys have it installed in Prepar3D V3, since you got an update?

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Not using P3Dv3, just downloaded after seeing this thread and it is in fact the V4 version. Looks like everything else needs an update too.

And it also appears full downloads are needed for everything else, again. Just downloaded all three for the installfest.

Yup! all planes need updated installers. Looks like the Dynamic Lighting has been updated further based on the changelog

-Keem Cervano

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

Thanks for the info!

Sweet.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

OMG, window geometry is all wrong. My day is ruined.

/ducks

• Upvote 3

And no post from Robert, dam you guys are fast

We supposed to uninstall the 747 and 777 before updating them? Didn't say in the notification.

Since they are full installers, I'm going with Kyle's previous advice to always uninstall/install in those cases. I could be entirely wrong.

Ops center seems to know how to handle missing liveries this time around, so - kudos!

1 minute ago, wckorb said:

We supposed to uninstall the 747 and 777 before updating them? Didn't say in the notification.

If you have to download a full installer then yes you have to uninstall and reinstall. Never install new versions on top of an existing version

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wckorb said:

Don't quote me, but I think so. The 747 failed the update, so that makes it seem like that's the case.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Thank you for the info. It seems 777/747 also have updates which required full install.

However I will wait for the long post from Robert to make sure I do everything correctly. No need to rush.

/Lets get aggressive on that F5 button gentlemen!
Cheers,
Hoang Le

• Upvote 1

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5