Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

NGX is released for v4

Finally. Go get it lads. This will be a busy rest of the week for scenery investments. Bring it on. 

• Upvote 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

No. It is not yet out for download. PMDG only updated the operation center wit p3dv4 modules for NGX. I hope this indicates that the NGX will be available soon.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

3 minutes ago, Nemo said:

No. It is not yet out for download. PMDG only updated the operation center wit p3dv4 modules for NGX. I hope this indicates that the NGX will be available soon.

No, it actually is out for download. Read the official statement here.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

12 minutes ago, cmpbellsjc said:

No, it actually is out for download. Read the official statement here.

Even better. Then it was my mistake to read only the official ngx product page where it it still stated that it is not yet out. Should better know and read forum announcements.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

It will be interesting to see how this PMDG release will be conceived now that the default 737 in X-Plane (with free Zibo mod) is superior to their expensive, aged offering. They better fasten their seatbelts.

• Upvote 2

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

13 minutes ago, Colonel X said:

It will be interesting to see how PMDG will do now that the default 737 in X-Plane (with free Zibo mod) is superior to their expensive offering. Tough times ahead.

I would not call the zibo mod superior to the PMDG. It is amazing for a freeware mod but it still lacks systems depth and the AP/AT Logic and FMC isn't quite there yet. It is on its way though.

I feel that the IXEG 737 is the worthy adversary for PMDG  even though it is a classic. But in terms of immersion and system depth, it is the best 737 out there for X-plane in my own opinion and is right up there near PMDG.

• Upvote 2

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

13 minutes ago, Colonel X said:

They better fasten their seatbelts.

You better fasten your seatbelt because the PMDGers are gonna have a go at you, boy howdy! Grabbin' my popcorn now!

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, snapshot21 said:

It is amazing for a freeware mod but it still lacks systems depth and the AP/AT Logic and FMC isn't quite there yet. It is on its way though.

As you said, with its daily updates, it is a matter tim until it's complete. And in terms of system depth, it can't get better than complete. In other areas (cockpit, flight model, graphical features and especially sound) it has already surpassed the PMDG, but of course that's an unfair comparison as the underlying P3D tech is 10+ years old.

8 minutes ago, garrett_frank said:

You better fasten your seatbelt because the PMDGers are gonna have a go at you, boy howdy! Grabbin' my popcorn now!

Yawn. Bring em on.

-

Sign with your name, don't dare to paragon any addon with PMDG NGX.

Ever!:laugh:

Oh boy, here comes the X-Plane fans riding the PMDG hate train. 

• Upvote 4

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

2 minutes ago, Sethos1988 said:

Oh boy, here comes the X-Plane ###### riding the PMDG hate train. 

It's not a PMDG hate train at all, it's a valid question. At least on reddit, people are already mocking PMDG.

-

9 minutes ago, Colonel X said:

It's not a PMDG hate train at all, it's a valid question. At least on reddit, people are already mocking PMDG.

Oh, Reddit is mocking PMDG. Guess it's okay for you to be obnoxious on AVSIM then, my bad.

• Upvote 6

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

5 minutes ago, tooting said:

Has the 777 autobrake issue been fixed?? 

yes it is fixed :)

• Upvote 1

Göksel Erkan

pmdg 737ngx, pmdg 777 200/300ER, asp4, asca, rextd, rexhd, fsuipc registered user.

1 hour ago, Colonel X said:

It will be interesting to see how this PMDG release will be conceived now that the default 737 in X-Plane (with free Zibo mod) is superior to their expensive, aged offering. They better fasten their seatbelts.

Funny.

• Upvote 5

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11