Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

NGX is released for v4

20 minutes ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Funny.

The only funny thing is the stubborn ignorance of change by people who are "invested" into a platform.

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

You're wrong, but i would never engage in a discussion with X-Plane fans for that exact same reason, so i hope people enjoy their great 737 model and i'll bury my participation here.

• Upvote 4

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

29 minutes ago, grattis said:

yes it is fixed :)

Thanks 

14ppkc-6.png

24 minutes ago, Colonel X said:

The only funny thing is the stubborn ignorance of change by people who are "invested" into a platform.

Thanks to your great input, you just reminded me how awful the X-Plane community can be. So I went ahead and "invested" some more into P3D in form of the 737. 

kg3lJQi.jpg

Thanks for doing such a great job at advocating for X-Plane.

• Upvote 4

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

11 minutes ago, Sethos1988 said:

Thanks to your great input, you just reminded me how awful the X-Plane community can be. So I went ahead and "invested" some more into P3D in form of the 737. 

kg3lJQi.jpg

Thanks for doing such a great job at advocating for X-Plane.

That's good for you kid.

-

1 hour ago, Colonel X said:

Why even you bother with that. Take your questions about X-Plane and your "Trolling" comments to where it belongs, please.

• Upvote 8

How did this devolve into an xplane thread so quickly?

• Upvote 5

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I have the default Zibo Modded default XP11 737, and there's no comparison that its superior to the PMDG 737, what kind of drugs are you on? Why are you even here? For serious simmers who wish to fly airliners, then it's P3D. I'm not turning this into an XP vs P3D thing, but hey you started it.

• Upvote 5

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Yes! Thanks for the heads up. I've been flying iFly's 737 v4 line while waiting. That is a worthy adversary but nothing like the PMDG 737's for stability.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

If X-plane had a good weather and clouds, decent AI, seasonal textures, non-black contrails and addressed a host of other little problems, maybe then it would be a formidable alternative to P3D.  I'm happy the Zibo mod is helping to make the 737 more realistic, but nothing can compare to what PMDG provides P3D users.  Let's fly fellas.

Not one more word about X-Plane in this thread. Take it elsewhere.

• Upvote 5

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

50 minutes ago, captain420 said:

I have the default Zibo Modded default XP11 737, and there's no comparison that its superior to the PMDG 737, what kind of drugs are you on? Why are you even here? For serious simmers who wish to fly airliners, then it's P3D. I'm not turning this into an XP vs P3D thing, but hey you started it.

It's funny you call yourself "Captain420" and ask ME what drugs I'm on ;) ... As for "no comparison" (the standard PMDG user statement)- I listed a handful of stuff where the Zibo is better than the PMDG already. And the reaction on the web (outside this very forum) is already reflecting that very clearly. It's legit, there's no denying that no more. Thus my initial question / remark. It's not a VS debate - I was merely checking if users here have been noticing the different taste to this launch.

-

Give it a rest children, geez.

• Upvote 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

47 minutes ago, n4gix said:

Not one more word about X-Plane in this thread. Take it elsewhere.

Thanks for this. It is unfair to have a thread trolled and diverted by those who wish to promote a different product. I, as well as many other like X-Plane just fine, but many of us do not like X-Plane evangelists who like to advance their cause by sniping in this forum for the purpose of proclaiming the "superiority" of the X-Plane platform. 

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Am really not keen on the whole sim bashing thing, it kind of reminds me of the late 80s with the Atari ST And Commodre Amiga bashing that went on. Am still using FSX but that doesn't mean i don't take a keen interest in how other sims are developing including of course P3D and X Plane. I purchased both versions of the NGX as have dabbled with v3 of P3D in the past and maybe one day will be a v4 user.

My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/c/Dkentflyer