Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[12JUL17] First Ever Triple Product Line Update at PMDG...

Yay! Thank you! Installing all the updates as we speak! Been waiting to have the NGX back in my sim

Ya, like they said, not deactivating the license but am getting rid of everything else under the hood and starting fresh with new panel settings, config's, etc... I don't pay attention to the hours on the maintenance timers too much (I wait for something to fail and then go fix it :biggrin:)

Eric 

Well. Thanks PMDG. So I am now on my dream holiday in Santorini and all I want is go home and install the updates and take the NG for a ride. 

IMG_1074.jpg

greetings from Greece. :-)

15 minutes ago, DEHowie said:

Can i ask what is the purpose of the ops center when even minor updates are requiring another full download, uninstall and reinstall.

I appreciate the upfdates but isnt the ops center supposed to handle these minor updates?

Unlike some parts of the world our 125mb/Sec connection manages a massive 100K/sec from PMDG meaning 4 hours plus the time of reinstalling downloaded liveries etc scattered over 4 aircraft.

If its not working why even have it?

Great work getting the products working well in V4 but this full download/uninstall/reinstall thing with every update needs to be improved upon especially as the Ops Center is supposed to handle this.

Well done on the dynamic lighting..

Darren,

Then installer fixes Robert said is something that can not be upgraded through OC only, hence the full installer.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Yes, just bought the full NGX Experience for P3D v4 :-) (even the expansion pack in advance) Thank you very much :-)

Thank you to the PMDG team for getting this out. Can't wait to take my favorite 737 for a spin. It's been a while. Never got to use P3Dv3.x so it's been well over a year since I've flown her. 

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

1 minute ago, AlexanderBarger said:

Yes, just bought the full NGX Experience for P3D v4 :-) (even the expansion pack in advance) Thank you very much :-)

You will enjoy the 600/700 expansion when it is released. Personally, my favorite is that with the expansion you can simulate a BBJ fairly well, minus the different fuel tank configuration. Then your imagination is the limit. :)

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

2 minutes ago, N405GJ said:

You will enjoy the 600/700 expansion when it is released. Personally, my favorite is that with the expansion you can simulate a BBJ fairly well, minus the different fuel tank configuration. Then your imagination is the limit. :)

I don't have the NGX for P3D just FSX, but honestly I am so seriously tempted. I've already bought the 777 and 77W for P3D this month so my wallet is crying but....I want it so badly.

1 minute ago, PMDG777 said:

I don't have the NGX for P3D just FSX, but honestly I am so seriously tempted. I've already bought the 777 and 77W for P3D this month so my wallet is crying but....I want it so badly.

If you don't get it today, you'll get it on the weekend. The temptation is just too much to handle. Mine is just purchased and downloading (as I head off to work....)

4 minutes ago, harvester21 said:

If you don't get it today, you'll get it on the weekend. The temptation is just too much to handle. Mine is just purchased and downloading (as I head off to work....)

True that, buying tonight!

Just now, PMDG777 said:

True that, buying tonight!

Just too easy ;)

I purchased the 800 on 12/02/2016 but it's not showing in my previous orders and the download link I have isn't working. What should I do?

Rich Holding

16 minutes ago, Rich Holding said:

I purchased the 800 on 12/02/2016 but it's not showing in my previous orders and the download link I have isn't working. What should I do?

Full names please on the forum, First and Last

Open a ticket with support and they will get you sorted out. http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

14 minutes ago, Rich Holding said:

Are you sure you're logged in to the correct account? Do you still have the purchase confirmation emails (should be 2 of them I believe).

Also just so you're aware, full names are required on the PMDG forums (and might allow a staff member to look up your account).