Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[12JUL17] First Ever Triple Product Line Update at PMDG...

Thank you and Congratulations on a job very well done!

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

1 hour ago, ckyliu said:

Then PMDG JS4100 P3Dv4 after that? *prays*

Me too, but I somehow doubt that we will see the majestic J41 in p3dv4

2 hours ago, Avantime said:

This is confusing. Back in the 1st of July we were told to uninstall and download new installers. About 2 weeks later we are told to do it again with even newer installers.

I didn't do an install for my FSX 747/777 planes on 1st July but waited for this latest all inclusive which includes the 777-300ER - and I'm glad I waited to save all this trouble of uninstalling/reinstalling etc. 

Everything went smoothly and I'm now up and running with the latest versions but you've got to have your wits about you and be systematic in the order you do things on 3 versions.

One thing to be aware of is to temporarily disable your firewall/antivirus because if you have it on it won't let you run the PMDG installation. Navigating to find the correct location for disabling can be a pain in the a.... on some antivirus packages!

Bernard Walford

It's been a while since I have tackled the 737, since FSX. I am happy it's out for v4. I will give it a go. Not sure of the Operations Center function. Is it mostly a livery manager?

Thanks PMDG! 

What does "- 0000000: [General] - Improvements to dynamic lighting." exactly mean? I'm still getting 15FPS while using them.

Also I'd really like to know why are we forced to use dynamic lighting to have working lights. I reported this issue on the P3D forum and I was told to ask here. I want serious answers only.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

3 hours ago, Mungo Spencer said:

Was not a PMDG problem after all. FlyTampa problem 

Is this something FT owners should be aware of?

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

18 minutes ago, wanabflyer said:

Is this something FT owners should be aware of?

Might have something to do with 3D Grass on Flytampa sceneries. Some users report CTDs during nighttime with it on. With the 3d grass off, there is no problem.

- Keem Cervano

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

9 minutes ago, snapshot21 said:

Might have something to do with 3D Grass on Flytampa sceneries. Some users report CTDs during nighttime with it on. With the 3d grass off, there is no problem.

- Keem Cervano

OK, thanks.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

"Product Module 737NGX P4D.dll" has failed to download after 3 attempts. Please try again.

----

Keep getting this error, internet connection is fine as it has no problem downloading and getting all these other files? Anyone?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, privilegue said:

"Product Module 737NGX P4D.dll" has failed to download after 3 attempts. Please try again.

----

Keep getting this error, internet connection is fine as it has no problem downloading and getting all these other files? Anyone?

Thanks

Possibly a server side issue at your local amazon servers. Chances are they haven't updated the files local to you yet so it's giving errors. It'll clear with time.

We have to uninstall the 747 and 777 again? Aren't the installers for those updated after uninstalling and downloading the new installers from the previous update?

2 minutes ago, HighFlier said:

We have to uninstall the 747 and 777 again? Aren't the installers for those updated after uninstalling and downloading the new installers from the previous update?

read  first post

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

2 minutes ago, HighFlier said:

Yes. New installers with updates were released today.

5 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

read  first post

I have and I see the part where it says you must uninstall and download the new installers. I will definitely be doing so. My post was not asking if we had to do so. My post was asking why we had to do it again. Nor was it a complaint. I was just curious.

1 minute ago, HighFlier said:

I have and I see the part where it says you just uninstall and download the new installers. I will definitely be doing so. My post was not asking if we had to do so. My post was asking why we had to do it again. Nor was it a complaint. I was just curious.

Yep i  went  thru  this  last week   and  now  going  thru it  again,  hopefully  this  is the last  time:biggrin:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg