Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[12JUL17] First Ever Triple Product Line Update at PMDG...

I'm with you James,

On the weekend we were told to uninstall and re-install the QOTS and 777's for future update purposes.. Do we have to do the again today?

Josh

Cheers Josh Cliff

Just now, VH_JLC said:

I'm with you James,

On the weekend we were told to uninstall and re-install the QOTS and 777's for future update purposes.. Do we have to do the again today?

Josh

Yes, read the first post.

I have both the NGX 800/900 base and 600/700 for both FSX and for P3Dv3. 

I am assuming that I must uninstall *both* the base NGX and the 600/700 prior to reinstalling the NGX with the 12 Jul installer, and am I correct that, once I remove the old versions and install the new ones, I need to wait for the new version of the 600/700 rather than reinstalling the 600/700 version I already have into FSX/P3Dv3?

Also, can we copy the Shortcuts.ini and Options.ini files from the current versions to this new one to avoid having to completely reconfigure hotkeys etc?

Regards

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Estoy flipando.....

Thank you very mush  Robert and PMDG team!!!

Saludos.

Saludos:

José Luis Orte Gracia

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

yeEIP.gif

25 minutes ago, w6kd said:

I have both the NGX 800/900 base and 600/700 for both FSX and for P3Dv3. 

I am assuming that I must uninstall *both* the base NGX and the 600/700 prior to reinstalling the NGX with the 12 Jul installer, and am I correct that, once I remove the old versions and install the new ones, I need to wait for the new version of the 600/700 rather than reinstalling the 600/700 version I already have into FSX/P3Dv3?

Also, can we copy the Shortcuts.ini and Options.ini files from the current versions to this new one to avoid having to completely reconfigure hotkeys etc?

Regards

Yes you must uninstall and reinstall all packs. If you can't wait for the 600/700 you should be able to install it in FSX/P3Dv3 after installing the latest base pack version

Folks, since RAAS has been released for a whole now, has that missing function been added back with the latest versions, or not yet..?

Finally made it home from work... read the Topic this morning in the Office. Longest work-day I had for a while! Download started seconds ago. Thanks PMDG!

11 minutes ago, LH747fan said:

So we have to uninstall the 747 and 777 again to get the latest version?
I did it just some days ago :/

Yes. Read the first page. Pages 2-6. Or literally two posts above yours. This question has been answered 10 separate times.

Unless of course you don't want the update, that's your prerogative. 

1 hour ago, w6kd said:

Bonjour,

I am also interested to know the answer !

Cheers

Claude Troncy

Claude Troncy

Thank you for the updates.

I appreciate the hard work and attention to detail.

BZ

John Cook

:smile:A nice surprise waiting for me after spending the night in the hospital.

I can understand that I need to uninstall the 737 and reinstall. For the 777 and 747, which I did an  uninstall and reinstall 10 days ago. Do I have to do that again ?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

3 minutes ago, Manny said:

I can understand that I need to uninstall the 737 and reinstall. For the 777 and 747, which I did an  uninstall and reinstall 10 days ago. Do I have to do that again ?

I guess yours is the 11th time this has been asked...

I swear, people don't even read the original post, just add the same question over and over... Even though the exact same thing has been asked and answered again just 4-5 posts above yours.

YES, you need to uninstall and re-install...

• Upvote 3