rsrandazzo

[12JUL17] First Ever Triple Product Line Update at PMDG...

153 posts in this topic

I'm with you James,

On the weekend we were told to uninstall and re-install the QOTS and 777's for future update purposes.. Do we have to do the again today?

Josh

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just now, VH_JLC said:

I'm with you James,

On the weekend we were told to uninstall and re-install the QOTS and 777's for future update purposes.. Do we have to do the again today?

Josh

Yes, read the first post.

I have both the NGX 800/900 base and 600/700 for both FSX and for P3Dv3. 

I am assuming that I must uninstall *both* the base NGX and the 600/700 prior to reinstalling the NGX with the 12 Jul installer, and am I correct that, once I remove the old versions and install the new ones, I need to wait for the new version of the 600/700 rather than reinstalling the 600/700 version I already have into FSX/P3Dv3?

Also, can we copy the Shortcuts.ini and Options.ini files from the current versions to this new one to avoid having to completely reconfigure hotkeys etc?

Regards

Estoy flipando.....

Thank you very mush  Robert and PMDG team!!!

Saludos.

25 minutes ago, w6kd said:

I have both the NGX 800/900 base and 600/700 for both FSX and for P3Dv3. 

I am assuming that I must uninstall *both* the base NGX and the 600/700 prior to reinstalling the NGX with the 12 Jul installer, and am I correct that, once I remove the old versions and install the new ones, I need to wait for the new version of the 600/700 rather than reinstalling the 600/700 version I already have into FSX/P3Dv3?

Also, can we copy the Shortcuts.ini and Options.ini files from the current versions to this new one to avoid having to completely reconfigure hotkeys etc?

Regards

Yes you must uninstall and reinstall all packs. If you can't wait for the 600/700 you should be able to install it in FSX/P3Dv3 after installing the latest base pack version

Folks, since RAAS has been released for a whole now, has that missing function been added back with the latest versions, or not yet..?

Finally made it home from work... read the Topic this morning in the Office. Longest work-day I had for a while! Download started seconds ago. Thanks PMDG!

So we have to uninstall the 747 and 777 again to get the latest version?
I did it just some days ago :/

11 minutes ago, LH747fan said:

So we have to uninstall the 747 and 777 again to get the latest version?
I did it just some days ago :/

Yes. Read the first page. Pages 2-6. Or literally two posts above yours. This question has been answered 10 separate times.

Unless of course you don't want the update, that's your prerogative. 

1 hour ago, w6kd said:

Bonjour,

I am also interested to know the answer !

Cheers

Claude Troncy

Thank you for the updates.

I appreciate the hard work and attention to detail.

BZ

John Cook

:smile:A nice surprise waiting for me after spending the night in the hospital.

I can understand that I need to uninstall the 737 and reinstall. For the 777 and 747, which I did an  uninstall and reinstall 10 days ago. Do I have to do that again ?

3 minutes ago, Manny said:

I can understand that I need to uninstall the 737 and reinstall. For the 777 and 747, which I did an  uninstall and reinstall 10 days ago. Do I have to do that again ?

I guess yours is the 11th time this has been asked...

I swear, people don't even read the original post, just add the same question over and over... Even though the exact same thing has been asked and answered again just 4-5 posts above yours.

YES, you need to uninstall and re-install...