Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

The NGX received it's fist major update in 18+ months!

2 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Bitter, :laugh:

just a bit disappointed don't go jumping to silly conclusion 

To be fair it's taken them months to get the NGX into P3Dv4, so with respect to how much work went into it by the developers and testers, yes it's a major update.

My NGX always worked fine, so if they found something to modify and improve it is very good.
I am impressed with everything worked perfect during the uninstallation and new installation, great professionals work, worth every penny.

João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

10 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

To be fair it's taken them months to get the NGX into P3Dv4, so with respect to how much work went into it by the developers and testers, yes it's a major update.

I feel like testing is a stage often underestimated by folks

Mark Fox

Update for NGX seems to only be for P3D 3 & 4, so if you have P3D 2.4 don't download this update, it has always worked fine on my P3D 2.4 setup but just wondering if the minor fixes would benefit 2.4? Don't want to miss things up!

Thanks - Martin

8 minutes ago, MartinRex007 said:

Update for NGX seems to only be for P3D 3 & 4, so if you have P3D 2.4 don't download this update, it has always worked fine on my P3D 2.4 setup but just wondering if the minor fixes would benefit 2.4? Don't want to miss things up!

Thanks - Martin

It's not compatible with P3Dv2. Only v3 and later.

51 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

It's not compatible with P3Dv2. Only v3 and later.

Thanks Chris for verifying. I suspect the new SDK for P3D 3 & 4 enabled PMDG to do something's that were not in the SDK for P3D 2x?

Cheers

Martin

11 minutes ago, MartinRex007 said:

Thanks Chris for verifying. I suspect the new SDK for P3D 3 & 4 enabled PMDG to do something's that were not in the SDK for P3D 2x?

Cheers

Martin

To be honest I have no idea that's one for the PMDG team to answer, but it's a logical explanation

14 minutes ago, davidzill said:

If I have it already for FSX, do I need to repurchase for prepar3dv4?

Yes, different platforms, different licenses. 

8 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

They did the 747 first then the 777 then the 777-300........................then the NG, now there doing the 600-700. Its not "months" on the NG.

Anyway it is what it is. After FSL A320 comes out I will go v4.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Can someone confirm a better breaking system? I landed yesterday in Napels and Dusseldorf. Both times I nearly used the entire runway with Auto Breaks 2 and 3. 

Or am I simply not used to the NGX anymore? :laugh:

Philipp Schwaegerl

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

They did the 747 first then the 777 then the 777-300........................then the NG, now there doing the 600-700. Its not "months" on the NG.

Anyway it is what it is. After FSL A320 comes out I will go v4.

And you know that they didn't work on them simultaneously how?? They're not idiots you know.