Sign in to follow this  
Gyarbij

Missing Body 737

Hello, it's my first time posting here but I am in need of some help. I just installed the 737NGX however the entire aircraft body is missing it's the same in all variants, the virtual cockpit is fine but the outside view is where the issue arises. I followed the steps in the NOTAMS and the other post regarding the 777. I don't have this issue with 777 or any other aircraft on my system.

I've included screenshots to show exactly what I'm speaking of. HERE

EDIT: Some switches in the cockpit are also missing, as seen HERE.

Chono Nanton-Rose

Check your drivers. Some have reported issues with the latest NVIDIA drivers.

Kyle Rodgers

24 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Check your drivers. Some have reported issues with the latest NVIDIA drivers.

I'm in v384.76, those are the latest i'm seeing in my control panel and have checked for updates but none show.

Chono Nanton-Rose

46 minutes ago, Kensukin said:

I'm in v384.76, those are the latest i'm seeing in my control panel and have checked for updates but none show.

Hi Chono,

Scandinavian13 is saying that new drivers are causing issues.  You could try going back to the previous driver you had installed.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

1 hour ago, Mike777 said:

Hi Chono,

Scandinavian13 is saying that new drivers are causing issues.  You could try going back to the previous driver you had installed.

Mike

Apologies for the earlier misunderstanding, but I did as told going to the previous version and then another from March however no dice as the airplane is in the exact same state.

Chono Nanton-Rose

The latest nvidia driver available (384.76) and no problems here:

8xELfD.jpg

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

7 minutes ago, Jeroen Post said:

http://imgur.com/Qix5uwa

With new nvidia drivers, the nosecone is still missing in VC view

Not sure if this is a general "issue". Noticed the same thing and I use an older driver

Philipp Schwaegerl

Yep. Nose is missing in VC. I don’t know if they have deleted it because of performance issues. It was a great inmersive feature though.

I think I have fixed it for now thanks to the advice of hariseldon on a separate thread. He solved it by running the P3D v4 client installer, I did the same and selected repair and it worked like a charm. I am perplexed as to what may have caused the issue in the first place and before a certain commenter in the forums opens his Trap wi7h his condescending attitude, I followed the hotfix update instructions to the letter when I did it and all my installations follow S.O.P. 

Chono Nanton-Rose

I just started a flight and I notice my nose is missing too.

Do I have to uninstall the Client first then reinstall it?

NVIDIA driver 381.89

Jack Sawyer

1 hour ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

I just started a flight and I notice my nose is missing too.

Do I have to uninstall the Client first then reinstall it?

NVIDIA driver 381.89

Maybe I'm wrong but I think that they are talking about the missing body problem from external cam. I would say that the nose missing from VC has nothing to do with any driver or Software update.
Is something that PMDG has not modeled this time.

11 minutes ago, Joan Alonso said:

Maybe I'm wrong but I think that they are talking about the missing body problem from external cam. I would say that the nose missing from VC has nothing to do with any driver or Software update.
Is something that PMDG has not modeled this time.

Thanks, I see.  Good, then I'm fine.

Jack Sawyer