Sign in to follow this  
Hoang

Clicky sound from Autobrake button

Hi,

First of all thank you for the continuous updates on your products. I installed the newest version of 777-200LR and 300ER into P3D V4 (yes, I waited for the long post from Robert to follow exactly the instructions, uninstall and then install) and did a flight test. Everything seems normal except the Autobrake button. Before the update, after lift off it doesn't go back to OFF, now it works, however there was a continuous clicky sound from that button. I had to click it to make the sound stop. During the approach earlier today I set the autobrake to 2. It was normal until landing gear down, the button go back to OFF and again the continuous clicky sound from the button. If I hold my left/right mouse on the button, the sound goes away, but if I release it the button goes back to OFF and the clicky sound re-appear. I disregard it and continue the landing, after touch down the auto brake didn't work, had to brake manually.

I'm disabled antivirus during the download and installation. This is the first flight and I was using 777-200LR, will test the 300ER later today.

Thank you,
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

There are at least three threads about this, so far :-). Try this:

1 hour ago, Hoang said:

Hi,

First of all thank you for the continuous updates on your products. I installed the newest version of 777-200LR and 300ER into P3D V4 (yes, I waited for the long post from Robert to follow exactly the instructions, uninstall and then install) and did a flight test. Everything seems normal except the Autobrake button. Before the update, after lift off it doesn't go back to OFF, now it works, however there was a continuous clicky sound from that button. I had to click it to make the sound stop. During the approach earlier today I set the autobrake to 2. It was normal until landing gear down, the button go back to OFF and again the continuous clicky sound from the button. If I hold my left/right mouse on the button, the sound goes away, but if I release it the button goes back to OFF and the clicky sound re-appear. I disregard it and continue the landing, after touch down the auto brake didn't work, had to brake manually.

I'm disabled antivirus during the download and installation. This is the first flight and I was using 777-200LR, will test the 300ER later today.

Thank you,
Hoang Le

Submit a support ticket if you haven't already.

1 hour ago, icemarkom said:

There are at least three threads about this, so far :-). Try this:

Thank you, I will try it later today. At the time I post this, I didn't see any topic so I made one. I don't know why others just create a new one after when I had the topic here already.

51 minutes ago, calzonister said:

Submit a support ticket if you haven't already.

Thank you, will do.
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5