Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Fokker F50 Commuter Service Flight

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting a nice Fokker F50 commuter service flight from ENCN Kristiansand Airport located 9.9 miles from the city center of Kristiansand, Norway to ENZV Stavanger Airport located 7 miles southwest of Stavanger, Norway

Ready for passengers to board the propeller plane!!

fk1.jpg

Stewardress telling passengers to hurry up and board the plane because of FREEZING weather and the passenger cabin was getting cold!

fk2.jpg

Nice tail!

fk3.jpg

Whew!!  Finally closed the passenger door so that the passenger cabin could be heated up!!

fk4.jpg

Starting engines that resulted into awesome sight of snow blowing

fk5.jpg

Taxiing to runway 21

fk6.jpg

Don't you love snow blowing generated by propellers?

FK7.jpg

Entering into runway 21 for more taxi and backtrack

fk8.jpg

Taxiing on runway 21

fk9.jpg

Doing take off run blowing lots of snow

fk10.jpg

Airborne on climb to FL120

fk11.jpg

Passing suburb of Lund of city of Kristiansand durling climb

fk12.jpg

Passing town of Kjerrheia

fk13.jpg

Now cruising at FL120

fk14.jpg

Nice wing view of waters of waters of Park Oksoy-Ryvingen and sunrise

fk15.jpg

Cruising past clouds at FL120

fk16.jpg

Cruising along southwestern shore of Norway can be fun and beautiful

fk17.jpg

Nice view of waters of North Sea

fk18.jpg

Cruising past winter landscape of southern Norway

fk19.jpg

Passing ENLI Farsund Airport located on the Lista peninsula in the municipality of Farsund in Vest-Agder county, Norway

fk20enli.jpg

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 20 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink as seen below to view rest of the exciting propeller flight.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/thread/8629/fokker-f50-commuter-service-flight

Thank you for viewing.  Stay tuned for next exciting flight.

Regards,

Aharon

• Upvote 1

signCopy.jpg

Aharon, I have looked at numerous flight sequences you have accomplished and posted on the Forum.

I have to commend you on being able to fly all those aircraft from the outside view.  Especially, your side view landings! Well done! Keep up the good work.

You have a good talent.  You fly RC planes as well.  That would explain your skills of external view flying.  Nice Job!    Said meekly, I have to cheat a little and use the cockpit to mainly fly.

I have very seldom seen any cockpit views in your pics, hence my kudos to you for your external flying skills.

Look forward to your next set.  Nice Job again!

Best,

David

Great looking city views there!

HLJAMES

On 7/12/2017 at 1:53 PM, Aharon said:

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Please tag your topics with the sim used.  See the pinned topics.  Thanks!

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

David B, 

Thanks for your very kind words.  Actually it is not RC.  It is possible to change the view of plane during flight as long as you are on autopilot. As for approach and touchdown, it was done by FSX default replay function showing replay of approach and landing.  I fly mainly from cockpit and if I want to take screenshots, I change view of plane to take screenshots while leaving the plane on autopilot in the similar manner a pilot in real life airline flight would leave cockpit to go to bathroom while leaving his plane on autopilot.  LOL  I never fly on FSX using RC style if you mean RC as remote control radio toy planes.

JamesHL,

Thanks for your kind words.

Jim,

Do not understand the words "Please tag your topics with the sim used.  See the pinned topics.  Thanks!"?????

Edited:  I read the rules and are you saying that there is new rule that we must identify type of sim in every screenshot post starting last Wednesday?  If so, no problem BUT this screenshot post was made TWO WEEKS before your new rule announcement so I am not breaking any rule that I always observe in strict manner.  Smiling.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

36 minutes ago, Aharon said:

Do not understand the words "Please tag your topics with the sim used.  See the pinned topics.  Thanks!"?????

Edited:  I read the rules and are you saying that there is new rule that we must identify type of sim in every screenshot post starting last Wednesday?  If so, no problem BUT this screenshot post was made TWO WEEKS before your new rule announcement so I am not breaking any rule that I always observe in strict manner.  Smiling.

In my first pinned topic in this forum, I requested/suggested (did not make it mandatory) that everyone should indicate the sim, the add-on(s), and a little bit about where the image was taken to let everyone know.  For instance, if you post a beautiful aircraft like you posted above, I would like to know whether it is the default or an addon.  I might be interested in getting it as I am seeing something pretty neat and fun. 

As I was tagging the topics, I noticed all of yours had none of this information.  Most of the others I was able to see it in the topic title or in the topic and I could make a tag appropriate for the topic.  With tags or prefixes, one can click on the tag or prefix and see all of the topics with say, FSX.  It would also help those members who have stated they do not want to see XP11 images and those who really don't want to see what P3DV4 looks like.  So I would appreciate your cooperation.  I wanted to just remind you of the new rules too so you can start placing prefixes in your topic to identify the sim.  I have tagged about 14 pages so far and will continue as I have time.  Realize no one can use the prefix or tag feature after 2 hours as you cannot edit topics but I can.

Best regards,

Jim

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Jim: As I was tagging the topics, I noticed all of yours had none of this information.

Okay no problem, Jim

I would need explanations or instructions on how to do tagging or prefix stuff as I was born before Internet age and before Photoshop age meaning that 9 year old kids have better abilities to do tagging or prefix than I do!!!

And let me try tagging and prefix stuff in my next flight screenshot report in hope I will do correctly!

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

It's not mandatory to post in the screenshot forum to provide a prefix.  I would just need to know the simulator used so I can do it when I'm on an AVSIM housecleaning mission. :biggrin:

But it is super easy and explained in the Prefixes Gone Wild pinned topic.  You already know how to tag a topic with key words.  Once saved, you just click on the prefix title (which states none), and the tag you made will appear.  Click on the tag and you will then have a Prefix.  Again, not a problem if you cannot figure out how to do it.  I want to make it as easy as possible for everyone on AVSIM so they can enjoy their experiences here be educated on the aspects of flight simulation and aviation in general.

Best regards,

Jim

Submit News to AVSIM

Jim,

I tried tagging in my new screenshot post.  It is not working. All I got was two black tags showing FSX and SGA DC-10. I do not know how to get red tag saying FSX.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg