Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Simpson

PMDG 737-800/900 Activation Error

3 hours ago, Marcos Mineiro Garcia said:

Hi, answer me please, is already available the version that fixes the problem? Thank you

Att.

Marcos Garcia

Yes, go into your PMDG account and re-download the installer package. However *FIRST* before you install the new updated version uninstall the previous version via the Windows Add/Remove programs.

Andrew Walker

Hello! I have uninstalled and installed, downloading the file from my PMDG client account, but version 1.20.8396 is installed and not 1.20.8389 ... In addition, the operations center does not go well ... It is very strange.
Somebody could help me??
Thanks and best regards.

44 minutes ago, Jocko Flocko said:

Yes, go into your PMDG account and re-download the installer package. However *FIRST* before you install the new updated version uninstall the previous version via the Windows Add/Remove programs.

Thanks for the quick reply and for the excellent work to solve the problem.
I'm going to test it right now.
Thank you very much for your attention. Grateful

5 hours ago, Joetsa said:

Hello! I have uninstalled and installed, downloading the file from my PMDG client account, but version 1.20.8396 is installed and not 1.20.8389 ... In addition, the operations center does not go well ... It is very strange.
Somebody could help me??
Thanks and best regards.

Well since v1.20.8396 is the latest version that sounds correct to me. What does "very strange" look like?

5 hours ago, Marcos Mineiro Garcia said:

Thanks for the quick reply and for the excellent work to solve the problem.
I'm going to test it right now.
Thank you very much for your attention. Grateful

You're welcome...

Works fine in V3 and V4. Excellent work.

Loyal Customer :-)
Raller

Win 10 Pro | P3Dv4.5 | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | I5-9600K @ 4.8GHz | RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB RAM | SSD | T.16000M

Hi guys,

I do not know, if I am at the right topic, but I bought the 737 NGXu base- and extension pack yesterday. Installed both of them, started P3d5 and selected the B738 SSW. Copied and pasted the "base pack-license key" and got 2 errors. 1st the "could nit connect to the activation server", then the "you must have a valid key". I bought the 737 at the PMDG-site.

What may be wrong? PMDG doesn't respond. :'(

43 minutes ago, VBV109 said:

Hi guys,

I do not know, if I am at the right topic, but I bought the 737 NGXu base- and extension pack yesterday. Installed both of them, started P3d5 and selected the B738 SSW. Copied and pasted the "base pack-license key" and got 2 errors. 1st the "could nit connect to the activation server", then the "you must have a valid key". I bought the 737 at the PMDG-site.

What may be wrong? PMDG doesn't respond. 😢

Have  you tried  posting  your  issues  in here

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/pmdg-737-ngxu-for-prepar3d-v4

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg