Sign in to follow this  
Eytan_Ofir

FO VOICE STOPPING

So its working till a stage before the taxi chaclist this time happend in 3 flighs for me ( all of the flights i did with fs2rew )

it just stopps then i need to save and restart the sim audio resat and test dosent work..

Update your audio drivers.

A user has the same issue and he solved it by updating his audio drivers.

Also, if using a USB hub, ensure it's not going to "sleep".  Ensure your USB devices aren't going to sleep.

You can also reset the system by toggling the voice button on/off.

Hi,

I think I have the same problem: after some time my voice isn't heard anymore but if I reset fs2crew my voice is heared again but the FO's voice is gone, he's just doing his things without saying anything...

I am currently using three different versions (dash, 737, 777) of fs2crew but I only have this issue with the PMDG777-version and some time ago with the V3 version of P3d everything was working fine, also I am using the same usb port for my headset for 3 years now, so it can't be a audio driver or hardware issue, right?

Thanks for any help :)

No not really, I did a flight starting from EDDF twice, the first time it happend right after takeoff as I called for "Gear up" and the second time after I gave GSX the command to prepare for pushback and the FO to do his Before Start Procedere.

Between those two flights I did a complete reinstall of P3d but that didn't change anything.

Well, 2 out of 2 for now but I already had that problem in the past, but I also know that there were some flights where everything was working fine...

Another unusual problem I had with the T7 in combination with fs2crew, was that for example the flaps extended/retracted itself or some other switches were flipped without my command, but I don't know if there is any connection to Fs2crew.

For the last one, the speech recognition system could have detected a cough or something and intepreted that a command.

You can always check the CVR log to see what the system heard.  Best to keep the green bar visible to see what's being detected.

As for your other issue:  triple check your USB port isn't going to sleep.  Look at your settings again.  It's all I can really think of.

6 hours ago, byork said:

For the last one, the speech recognition system could have detected a cough or something and intepreted that a command.

I had my headset on mute when it happend, so I don't think this is the problem but anyway that's not the reason I posted in this topic, I can live with this issue, since it doesn't happen too often.

6 hours ago, byork said:

As for your other issue:  triple check your USB port isn't going to sleep.  

But even if it is going to sleep, why isn't it happening with the other airplanes. With the 737 I have no problems at all and I do plenty of flights in the 737.

This is strange... seems like I have to do some research on my own but thank you very much for trying to help me :)