Hello,

I am in need of a new Saitek Throttle quad (USB) since my 2 year is worn. Is  the new Logitec/Saitek  H/W any better than the old one since

Logitec has taken over Saitek?????

I need to replace the quad that ships with the Yoke package, the yoke is still OK, Am I right to assume that a single

USB quad would also work in this scenario???

Thanks fellows.

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

7 hours ago, helberger said:

I am in need of a new Saitek Throttle quad (USB) since my 2 year is worn. Is  the new Logitec/Saitek  H/W any better than the old one since Logitec has taken over Saitek?????

I need to replace the quad that ships with the Yoke package, the yoke is still OK, Am I right to assume that a single USB quad would also work in this scenario???

Yes, it will work (but will appear as a separate device). I doubt it is any different than the Saitek one.

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

I got a second saitek throttle quad (prior to logitech takeover).. comes with USB connection and an extra plastic black 4 knob  "knuckle", 2 blacks , 1 red and 1 blue.

Smart Technology will show it up as a separate device to be programmed as desired or put it through fsuipc and program axis etc.(preferred methodology)

4 hours ago, robb13 said:

Smart Technology will show it up as a separate device to be programmed as desired or put it through fsuipc and program axis etc.(preferred methodology)

Or just do it from FSX.

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

Thanks everyone for your replies, I wish  Logitec would make better H/W and maybe charge more than Saitek. 2.5 years is

about as long as they last.

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

Hi,

I'm based in the UK. I have a spare throttle quadrant of the type you need to replace. Gathering dust so available gratis if you're still looking for one.

Thanks rabsub for your offer, I will pick up a new unit locally.

Helmut Berger