Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Sawyer

Well, I'm happy with the NGX

Thanks PMDG.  I bought it a while ago for FSX and since I went to P3D never re-bought it.  So now that I have the 747 for P3Dv4 I thought why not?

So I bought it tonight and installed it and everything went perfectly.  HUD works, it flys as well as I remember it did, and even with Dynamic Lighting on (yes, I had to test it) it works perfectly, FPS 35-65.

Loaded all the *.ecs files from EZCA into Chase Plane and I only had to adjust one camera.  (They were the ones from that video company, can never remember which one as I have the 737 vids and the Q400 vids).

Anyway, it's like putting on an old comfortable sweater, feels good to be back in this cockpit.

Next, this summer, the 777 as I've never had it.  All I can say is PMDG has to be the absolute best for study-level aircraft.

Thanks guys.

Jack Sawyer

I have PMDG 747 and 737 and 777....all installed in P3d V4......all aircraft are working wonderfully.

These are among my favorite aircraft...PMDG have done an excellent job and I appreciate the free upgrade too!!! 

Keep up the stellar work guys.

Many thanks to the team at PMDG!  I've been enjoying VR flying in P3Dv4 but I've been missing my NGX.  Just took it for a "ride around the block" KSEA-KBFI and the performance/immersion in VR is stunning.  I'm getting a nice fluid experience with graphic settings as good or higher than P3D V3. 

LM and PMDG is a great combination that is pretty tough to beat

Bill Rowe

After short testing yesterday, so far no problems with NGX in V4. Even the V3 aircraft startup states work.

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Hi, just curious, can u achieve 35+ FPS even during take-off or landing at a major addon airport?

My fps dropped to 15-20 fps unplayable level during landing at any Flytampa airport no matter how i try ... i have a pretty powerful machine... really frustrated.

11 minutes ago, jayren said:

Hi, just curious, can u achieve 35+ FPS even during take-off or landing at a major addon airport?

My fps dropped to 15-20 fps unplayable level during landing at any Flytampa airport no matter how i try ... i have a pretty powerful machine... really frustrated.

Try disabling their 3D grass