Sign in to follow this  
IamRoger

Aircraft Specific Settings removed?

After installing 737 tonight on v4, I went to setup my AC equipment. It looks like the op center for my ac is missing "aircraft specific settings".  Anybody else have this or is this a change in v4?  It usually sits just between performance settings and livery manager. hmmm. 

Asus Z590-E motherboard, i9-10850K, Samsung EVO 970 1T M2, 32G Gskill RGB 3000 RAM, ASUS Strix ROG 3090OC, Honeycomb Yoke and throttle, Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke and Throttle, Thrustmaster TRP rudder

16 minutes ago, IamRoger said:

After installing 737 tonight on v4, I went to setup my AC equipment. It looks like the op center for my ac is missing "aircraft specific settings".  Anybody else have this or is this a change in v4?  It usually sits just between performance settings and livery manager. hmmm. 

Welcome to the forums, please be aware that PMDG require full names signed on all posts.

I noticed it was missing for the 747 the other day but did not investigate other aircraft, perhaps they've removed it.

This is such a nice feature. I hope it's just a temporary absence.

Walter Meier

10 hours ago, IamRoger said:

Missing in Op Center for 737 / FSX also.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

On 14/07/2017 at 2:20 AM, vonmar said:

Missing in Op Center for 737 / FSX also.

Same here

Also notice the same today,, I am guessing you now just do the setting within the aircraft on the FMC depending on the livery and model. I am hoping PMDG can clarify this.

Cheers

Marcus H

Any news on this? It would be a shame if such a good tool is removed.

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

I've just had an update for the OC, which by the way 'lost' my NGXs I've got installed in FSX:SE (I've only got FSX:SE), and the Aircraft Specific Settings option is still missing from it.  FWIW that option is there for the 777.

Same here. Aircraft specif settings are gone. Also when i am prompted to download the v1.20 of the PMDG  is not working. It's just opening a txt file and the download window stays there without really downloading

6 minutes ago, andreadebiase said:

Same here. Aircraft specif settings are gone. Also when i am prompted to download the v1.20 of the PMDG  is not working. It's just opening a txt file and the download window stays there without really downloading

You are off topic.  The opened text file is telling you to download the complete installer from your PMDG account.

Aircraft Specific Settings started disappearing in QOTSII and it looks like PMDG has extended that across the product line.  All such settings are still available from the PMDG Options menus in the CDU, they are not gone just not interfaced with OC.

Dan Downs KCRP