5 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

Hasn't been confirmed by PMDG.

The 3D model has been made. That's the latest we know. still NO promises

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

5 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

Hasn't been confirmed by PMDG.

Haven't it?

I'm genuinely curious... If it haven't been confirmed by PMDG, then why do people keep saying that they're awaiting it and that it was promised?

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

10 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

The DC-6 is pending!  More on that later in the day Thursday!

Great news, I’m really looking forward to the DC-6.  It took me a few minutes before I realized that today IS Thursday.

• Upvote 1

Brian W

KPAE

1 hour ago, captainsazzman said:

so.... Should I install or wait for the 6700 NGX?

The 600 and 700 has not been pushed out yet for P3D V4. I think he said that they are almost there. But the release announcement has not been made.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

3 hours ago, captainsazzman said:

The 3D model has been made. That's the latest we know. still NO promises

Well, they aren't gonna make a model for the hell of it.

12 hours ago, ErichB said:

If it wasn't for PMDG's high fidelity aircraft, I'd probably have ditched flightsimming altogether.  Thanks for your efforts.

I have to agree with you, ErichB.

Jerry Friz

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

The past 120 days have seen a herculean effort on the part of our team, and I don't say it often enough but these guys have really been breaking their backs to bring you our products in Prepar3D v4 in a timely fashion.

I just want you to know, it didn't go unnoticed.

PMDG sure earned a LOT of extra trust here. The speed and the manner in which you've delivered these upgrades is stunning. My expectation was that PMDG would deliver one updated plane around three month after the v4 release. You did it in a week. Now, less than a bit over a month later almost all of the upgrades are available.

Huge, huge thank you PMDG.

cu
Roman

6 hours ago, downscc said:

Mark, are you using P3Dv4?  The OC update that was pushed out a few days ago, the one that added NGX P3Dv4 to the menu and caused such a stir, included a fix for the problem.  The change log includes this entry, "Fixed: Livery restoration functionality in P3D v3/P3D v4 (User must run OC, clear any notifications, then exit OC in order generate new backup files and return to normal operation)". Hope this helps.

General note to all:  Please start a new thread when you have a problem with any product rather than inject it into a general news item such as this.

Thanks. Somehow I missed this. 

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

PMDG - you rock! Thanks for all the v hard work that's gone into these releases.

Also desperately waiting on the 200ER

I noticed it used to be in the introduction manual, but couldn't find anymore references to it, I hope that's not a worrying sign

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Robert, do you think you will be able to have the HOLD mode N1 increasing bug at takeoff fixed for the next 747 update? Thanks.

James Goggi

3 minutes ago, jgoggi said:

Robert, do you think you will be able to have the HOLD mode N1 increasing bug at takeoff fixed for the next 747 update? Thanks.

Why not  send  a support  ticket  in  since  he  might  have  missed  your  many  post  about  this  issues,  and  besides  iam sure  he  is  well  aware  of  this  issue.  Keeping  posting  about  this  issue is  not  going to help

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

5 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

Why not  send  a support  ticket  in  since  he  might  have  missed  your  many  post  about  this  issues,  and  besides  iam sure  he  is  well  aware  of  this  issue.  Keeping  posting  about  this  issue is  not  going to help

I sent a ticket several times. I just would like to know if they think they may have it fixed for the next update or they need to work on it longer, nothing else...

James Goggi

3 minutes ago, jgoggi said:

I sent a ticket several times. I just would like to know if they think they may have it fixed for the next update or they have to work on it longer, nothing else...

What was their response to your ticket?