Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[13JUL17] Quick update from us...

4 minutes ago, jgoggi said:

I sent a ticket several times. I just would like to know if they think they may have it fixed for the next update, nothing else...

Hard to tell when it comes to computer code, really.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

3 minutes ago, jgoggi said:

I sent a ticket several times. I just would like to know if they think they may have it fixed for the next update, nothing else...

than  just  wait  then no use  badgering  them  all the  time  which  your  are  now,  and  what  did  they  reply   in the  support  ticket

• Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

3 minutes ago, jgoggi said:

Why not write that in one of the several tickets you've send? It's much quicker and easier to ask them directly.

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

On 7/13/2017 at 1:20 PM, BrianW said:

Great news, I’m really looking forward to the DC-6.  It took me a few minutes before I realized that today IS Thursday.

But RSR did not say which Thursday.  :)

• Upvote 2

Harry Nelson

1 hour ago, phrgflyer said:

But RSR did not say which Thursday.  :)

That seems to be his secret trick. 

• Upvote 1

Congrats to the team for the tremendous work!

Best regards

Dynamic lights still a problem in both NGX and QOTS with latest updates. Joe De Campos

Jose De Campos

London

17 minutes ago, DeCampos said:

Dynamic lights still a problem in both NGX and QOTS with latest updates. Joe De Campos

Only so much we can do here. When you get down to it, we're stuck with what the platform provides us.

Anyone remember what FSX was like when it first came out? FS Slide Show because it was too much for the hardware available at the time. Back then, though, people largely understood that the program itself was the responsible party, and less so the add-on developer. We go through quite a lot to try and optimize things for you without sacrificing quality too much.

Kyle Rodgers

To add a little to what Kyle said… Remember that both v4, and by extension, add-ons for it are about a month old. The fact *any* of that actually works is amazing.

My sincere expectatuon is that we'll see realistic improvements in performance, after several rounds of updates, and not before this time next year. It will take both LM, and various developers significant effort to improve what we have. 

That said, I am really hoping that v5 will be braver, bolder, more radical departure from the original platform. There is only so much that can be done to improve 15 year old architecture. 

2 hours ago, icemarkom said:

To add a little to what Kyle said… Remember that both v4, and by extension, add-ons for it are about a month old. The fact *any* of that actually works is amazing.

My sincere expectatuon is that we'll see realistic improvements in performance, after several rounds of updates, and not before this time next year. It will take both LM, and various developers significant effort to improve what we have. 

That said, I am really hoping that v5 will be braver, bolder, more radical departure from the original platform. There is only so much that can be done to improve 15 year old architecture. 

I appreciate all. Take it as plain feedback. thanks

Jose De Campos

London

I don't know if it asked but I wonder. Will you add ground service vehicles to T7 and NGX?

4 hours ago, ckaratr said:

I don't know if it asked but I wonder. Will you add ground service vehicles to T7 and NGX?

From what we've seen posted by PMDG on the forums, their plan is to eventually role out the 747 features backwards to the 777 and NGX, so my guess is that it will come to both platforms. When is another matter entirely that only PMDG know!

On 7/16/2017 at 9:36 PM, DeCampos said:

What's the problem with them?