Sign in to follow this  
Soulflight

PMDGs website giving me black screen

Is the PMDG site up for you guys? I wanted to update my 777 yesterday, uninstalled the old version and now I cant reach PMDGs site anymore. It just shows a white screen without any error message. :(

I just found out that I can access the site from my laptop but not from the PC I have my simulator on.

Have you ever installed a pirate copy of a PMDG product on the PC unable to access PMDG's website? As i know from previous post that you get blooked if its the case!

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

No, I wasn't.  I can still log in to my user account and download all the products I was buying from them in a normal way. If I was PMDG and after pirates the brutal way they usually are, i would block the suspected pirates user account, but not use a diffuse method of MAC Adress tracking to block access to their site. ;)

EDIT: just updated my firefox and now everything is back to normal. Thanks. :)