Sign in to follow this  
Ray Proudfoot

P3D v4 aircraft that require the CIVA INS

The author of CIVA INS - Marco Ravanello - has started work on a 64-bit version of his program. As well as Concorde many other airliners use this utility and in order to test his code he ideally needs a freeware 64-bit compatible aircraft.

I appreciate these are likely to be thin on the ground but there may be some 32-bit commercial aircraft that use it and the developers are looking at making them 64-bit compatible.

Does anyone know of any suitable products that aren't too expensive and are being considered for 64-bit?

Thanks.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Don't know if it helps, but the Tom Ruth 727-200 (tom7272.zip in the library) has two panel configurations, one of them using the CIVA INS.

It's native FSX, and has nothing but XML gauges, so it will work fine in V4.

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

Hi Ray

The CS 707 and L-1011 use CIVA  as does the SimCheck A300 if my memory serves me right.

Available in their 24 hour 9.99 sales(not sure about the SimCheck though)

Thanks Peter and Rick. I'll point him to the 727-200 and hopefully it will be a suitable candidate.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray

Just a heads-up. For Marco.

Just Flight have a Lockheed Tri-Star L-1011 on 60% off sale offer.

Thanks Rick. I think he just needs an aircraft that has a CIVA INS embedded and as the freeware one mentioned yesterday fits that will probably be enough. Appreciate the thought. :smile:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

No probs, Ray. The Just Flight L-1011 has an embedded CIVA too.