Sign in to follow this  
vbazillio

Fuel flow and RadioDME inop cause 32 bits DLL in P3Dv4

Hi all,

Did I make a mistake when updating/downloading my C172RG Cutlass for Prepar3D v4 ? The FuelFlow and RadioDME gauge are INOP, confirmed by the contenterror.txt :

[error.4]
error=Gauge/Script Error
Type: Gauge
Name: Radio_KR87_ADF
Error: Missing gauge image file: GAUGE_C172RG\Radio_KR87_ADFNOP

[error.5]
error=Gauge/Script Error
Name: Gauge_CLOCK_DIG
Error: Missing gauge image file: GAUGE_C172RG\Gauge_CLOCK_DIG_BGNOP

[error.6]
error=C-style gauge failed to load: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Gauges\Radio_C172RG.dll, Gauge: FuelFlow.  DLL is 32 bit.  A 64 bit version is required.

[error.7]
error=C-style gauge failed to load: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Gauges\Radio_C172RG.dll, Gauge: RadioDME.  DLL is 32 bit.  A 64 bit version is required.

[error.8]
error=Gauge/Script Error

[error.9]
error=Gauge/Script Error

Some other issue as well with the clock and Radio_KR87. Other C172RG customer can check their contenterror.txt on Prepar3Dv4 to see if you have the same error ?

Remark : its hard to know the version, but the .exe (ALC172RGX.exe) installer date is 06/19/2017 (downloaded from Alabeo web site with a new serial).

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

Some updates. I uninstall the Alabeo C172RG, re-download ALC172RGX.zip (from Alabeo where I bought it) and install it again. This time the file inside the zip named ALC172RGX.exe is dated 07/04/2017.

I don't have the DLL 32 bits error in the ErrorContent.txt but still these one :

[error.0]
error=Gauge/Script Error

[error.1]
error=Gauge/Script Error

[error.2]
error=Gauge file not found: Radio_C172RG!FuelFlow

[error.3]
error=Gauge/Script Error
Name: Radio_KN62A_DME
Error: Missing gauge image file: GAUGE_172_DME\RADIO_KN62AINOP

[error.4]
error=Gauge file not found: Radio_C172RG!FuelFlow

The fuel flow is still inoperative :

35781610981_702cd94399_b_d.jpg

Not to mention thousand of "[error.5] error=Payload station indexes should be between 1 - Number of Stations" which is in a middle of discussion between Lockheed Martin and Pete Dowson (FSUIPC author) : http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6314&t=125549

Vincent B.

Compared with my FSX installation I noticed that in P3D v4 the GAUGE_172_DME wasn't installed in the root gauges folder of P3d

Hi All,

Having the same problem with gauges inop in prepar3d v4,  also tried to install into FSX Steam ED (with new installer) and the two gauges were not installed.

Vbazillio, Hi, I noticed on your pic that the radio DME seems to be working, how did you managed that?

6 hours ago, billsimm said:

Vbazillio, Hi, I noticed on your pic that the radio DME seems to be working, how did you managed that?

Hi ! Can't remembered anything specific or maybe redownloaded the install file (ALC172RGX.zip) from Alabeo (where I bought it) to be sure to have the latest one.

By the way I requested few minutes ago a follow-up on the open Alabeo support forum.

Vincent B.

i have the same problem for FSX , the DME and fuel flow are not working , i managed to use another DME gauge from the C404 but the fuel flow still isnt working .

Thanks

Rich

ugcx_banner.png

Any one with this problem can you please check your gauge folder and see if you have a file called Radio_C172RG.CAB  if so i think thats causing it , there should be a Radio_C172RG.DLL file and not the Radio_C172RG.CAB as thats installed by error i think as i have this problem as well plus also a problem with the PA38 in that the Transponder ident light dosnt work , i uninstalled the PA38 and brought it again via Steam and this time it works and the only change is the correct DLL file has been installed and not the CAB file . So i think this is the problem with the C172 as well .

Thanks

Rich

ugcx_banner.png

Same problems in FSX :

DME on/off switch not active

FuelFlow not working

Missing gauges from CAB (FuelFlow and RadioDME).
No radio_C172RG.DLL

ALC172RGX.EXE install program dated 19/06/2017 (European format...)

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, gaab said:

Same problems in FSX :

DME on/off switch not active

FuelFlow not working

Missing gauges from CAB (FuelFlow and RadioDME).
No radio_C172RG.DLL

ALC172RGX.EXE install program dated 19/06/2017 (European format...)

Yep , the problem is that for some reason the needed Radio_C172RG_DLL file doesn't  get installed causing problems with the DME and Fuel Flow gauge .Im waiting on Alabeo to get back to me on this issue.

ugcx_banner.png

The DLL file is not even included in ALC172RGX/ALC172RGX.exe Date 2017-07-04 (the current one directly from Alabeo).

Fuel Flow worked for me, because the DLL was not removed from the previous version.

DME still works without the DLL file, my panel.cfg contains: gauge02=GAUGE_172_DME!Radio_KN62A_DME