Sign in to follow this  
vbazillio

Fuel flow and RadioDME inop cause 32 bits DLL in P3Dv4

On 11/19/2017 at 0:53 AM, gaab said:

You can get a refund during the first month of acquisition...

Ok thanks for that.

On 9/23/2017 at 7:00 PM, ThomasAH said:

The DLL file is not even included in ALC172RGX/ALC172RGX.exe Date 2017-07-04 (the current one directly from Alabeo).

Fuel Flow worked for me, because the DLL was not removed from the previous version.

Did you mean worked Fuel Flow worked in Prepar3Dv4?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Dirk98 said:

Have they fixed DME 1/2 gauge?

Thanks.

Don't dream and don't expect any answer from their customer support (I am not sure they even have one !).

Your only chance is to borrow one from another Carenado or Alabeo plane (same folks...).

I use the DME from the Beech D18S. Still waiting to find the FuelFlow one 🙂
But not sure I will soon buy another Carenado/Alabeo 😡

Gérard

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dirk98 said:

Did you mean worked Fuel Flow worked in Prepar3Dv4?

No, the old DLL worked for me, because I'm using FSX.

If I had completely removed the aircraft and only installed the new version, it would not work due to the missing DLL.

Alabeo has definitively stated via a support email to be that they will not be fixing the Cutlass:

Support (Alabeo) 

Dec 7, 18:38 -03 

Greetings,

The technology that C172RG Cutlass has (10 years ago) is not compatible with new technologies that P3Dv4 uses, that is the reason why we can not update it.

Regards,

Alabeo.

• Upvote 1

On 12/8/2018 at 3:39 PM, STK said:

Alabeo has definitively stated via a support email to be that they will not be fixing the Cutlass:

Support (Alabeo) 

Dec 7, 18:38 -03 

Greetings,

The technology that C172RG Cutlass has (10 years ago) is not compatible with new technologies that P3Dv4 uses, that is the reason why we can not update it.

Regards,

Alabeo.

Well they sell C172 RG FOR P3DV4 AS FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT AND NOW IS CLEARLY NOT A P3DV4 PRODUC,T THEY CAN BE DEMANDED FOR LIYING 

Edited by Eduard

Still no working Fuel flow in P3Dv4 and its 2019 now .....i find it really annoying they claim to works in P3D4 yet it clearly dosnt, they cant claim its an issue with P3D as i had the same with FSX which was fixed by getting hold of the missing DLL ... no word from them on the forums , not very good customer support,also the replies from posts above are the same ones i got so just a generic reply which is no good what so ever.

Rich

Edited by keenrw
  • Like 1

ugcx_banner.png

On 6/14/2019 at 4:55 PM, keenrw said:

Still no working Fuel flow in P3Dv4 and its 2019 now .....i find it really annoying they claim to works in P3D4 yet it clearly dosnt, they cant claim its an issue with P3D as i had the same with FSX which was fixed by getting hold of the missing DLL ... no word from them on the forums , not very good customer support,also the replies from posts above are the same ones i got so just a generic reply which is no good what so ever.

Rich

It is now April 2020, Alabao having a huge sale on all their aircraft including the c172 cutless. This aircraft is not fully P3dV4.5 compatible because of the 2 issues already discussed in this thread, but they still advertise it as compatible with P3dV4.

If you read this Alabeo you need to instruct all your re-sellers to remove the P3dV4 compatibility or fix the 2 issues.

This has been an on going issue for a number of years (and confirmed that it is not compatible) so you are now force advertising.

Thank you.

• Like 1

🛩️ Brian Houghton

System: P3D V5.3 HF2, Intel i7-9700K o/c to 4.5Ghz, Nvidia RTX 3080 TI, Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 SSD, 2x1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, MSI Z390 M/B, 32Gb G.Skill DDR4 2133 Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit 21H2,Samsung UHD 43" LED TV, Benq 27" HD monitor.

2nd PC: Networked for atc, charts, and streaming. Intel i7 4790k 4 Ghz, Nvidia GTX 2070 Super, Samsung 970 Evo, 2x sata drives, MSI Z970 M/B, 32Gb G.skills DDR3 Ram, Win 10 Pro 21H2, 2x Benq 27" Monitors

On 4/8/2020 at 10:04 AM, brianwhtn43 said:

It is now April 2020, Alabao having a huge sale on all their aircraft including the c172 cutless. This aircraft is not fully P3dV4.5 compatible because of the 2 issues already discussed in this thread, but they still advertise it as compatible with P3dV4.

If you read this Alabeo you need to instruct all your re-sellers to remove the P3dV4 compatibility or fix the 2 issues.

This has been an on going issue for a number of years (and confirmed that it is not compatible) so you are now force advertising.

Thank you.

That's why I'm not buying any of their A/C in_case they suffer the same thing, i know thierPA38 has an issue as well , they dont seem to want to fix them  and I've sent them quite a few emails over the years ref the same issue.

ugcx_banner.png

So I'm pretty sure it's not just the Fuel Flow and DME, you can't turn the knobs on the ADF either.

Alabeo offered a free plane from their fleet, and I accepted and got the C421, because it had the DME. It kind of works, though I was unable to turn the knobs on the DME either, and it leaves the visual artifact higher up in the radio stack, so meh. I used the C421 ADF as well, and while the knobs won't turn, there are some click points working to turn the knobs.

Doesn't the mouse wheel work to tune the ADF?

The C421 ADF knobs, when the gauge is used in the C172RG, do not turn, but there are click points available so you can get it done. The C172RG ADF gauge does not have click points, and knobs do not turn.

The C421 DME knobs, when the gauge is used in the C172RG, do not turn, and there are no click points available. You can tune it with NAV2 so I guess that's doable.

I'm running FSX Gold Edition with Acceleration.

Charlie

Edited by charliecron
Mention my version of FSX