Sign in to follow this  
flyerguy7773

Stuttering getting worse

Posted a few days ago about this, but the stuttering got worse in P3DV4, and I did not change any settings.

Tried disabling Dynamic lighting, did not do anything

Hyperthreading is already on

FXAA I tried on and off, didnt change anything

Tried triple buffering on and off, didnt change anything

tried Vsync on and off, didnt change a thing

So obviously it is not that

Getting 20-30fps, notice it most at FSDT JFK, but still happens in the air a bit as well..not as much as when on the ground.

Any help?

"The Skies the limit"

Remy Mermelstein
777-300 FS Pilot, Deltava

P3Dv4.1, ASP4, UTLive, ReShade + URP + PTA, All settings max'd, i7 Core Extreme @ 5.2gHz, GTX 1080, CyberpowerPC Gaming Laptop, 500GB SSDx2, 32GB DDR4 RAM. 

39990572681_f326ac97d7_o.jpg

13 minutes ago, Motormike said:

AS16?

Nope, waiting for ASP4 to come out...owned ASNext which ofc is not compatible with P3DV4

"The Skies the limit"

Remy Mermelstein
777-300 FS Pilot, Deltava

P3Dv4.1, ASP4, UTLive, ReShade + URP + PTA, All settings max'd, i7 Core Extreme @ 5.2gHz, GTX 1080, CyberpowerPC Gaming Laptop, 500GB SSDx2, 32GB DDR4 RAM. 

39990572681_f326ac97d7_o.jpg

Hello my friend , stutters have been always a problem for me, with any pc setup i never was without stutters.This changed only with Prepar3d v4 just a few days ago, i have no stuttering AT ALL and i dont own right now a decent computer (i7 2600k @4,3Ghz. gtx 780, 12 gb slow ram) . It is not an issue i think of what you ask from the sim it is an issue of how the cooperation of the rendering is done from your pc. I also cannot understand people saying disable dynamic light, disable this, disable that hey guys,if i disable everything i will not have Prepar3d v4 but Prepar3d V2. So i kept my setting in the ''High'' category. I tried though an old FSX  trick which at least worked liked a charm. Lets try to see if this works also for you: Go to a normal airport with default aircraft , frame rates to unlimited to observe which is the most common frame (for me was around 26). Then go to your nvidia inspector (provided you use Nvidia card) make Vsync force OFF, antialising enhance the application setting , antialising 16xq and the most important put your frame rate limiter to your sweet spot (whatever it is from your observation). In the Prepar3d you must set the frames to UNLIMITED, the inspector will push your frames to the desired limit. I have steady 26 or MORE fps but never less (if any it will go slightly below), the immersion is like a butter. Important if you dont own a SSD DEFRAG after any installation or disinstallation. Tomorrow i wait my new GTX 1070 to add some more juice ;) Wish you good luck.

• Upvote 1

Fsuipc auto save on or off?? 

Using ai traffic? 

Colour of underwear? 

Lod raduis high?? 

Ketchup in the fridge or in the cupboard? 

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

2 hours ago, tooting said:

Ketchup in the fridge or in the cupboard?

Well, that depends on how fast you use up a bottle of ketchup. If you typically use it up within a month, the cupboard is fine. Otherwise, to retain flavor....

What's that? Rhetorical? Oh, sorry. Never mind........

Walter Meier