Sign in to follow this  
thekadioglu

My Purchase was declined

I tried to purchase PMDG 737NGX for P3D via both my credit and debit card. The credit card payment was declined resulting in "Error Code 3" and my debit card did not work either because my bank would not allow me to use it without 3D Secure for purchases over 70 dolars. What would you suggest? Thanks in advance, best.

support.precisionmanuals.com

is your best bet to solve transaction issues. Register there and open a ticket. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MorsAbAlto said:

support.precisionmanuals.com

is your best bet to solve transaction issues. Register there and open a ticket. 

I did, just wanted to ask it here too. Thank you for the response anyway.

40 minutes ago, thekadioglu said:

I did, just wanted to ask it here too. Thank you for the response anyway.

I see these are your first two posts here. First off, PMDG rules require that you sign your posts with your full name whenever you use their forums. This makes it easier to pull your account information up when you have issues rather than have to ask who you are. In any event, although PMDG members may monitor the forums, there's no guarantee that they'll see every post, so things will get missed. The forums are more so for user to user interaction, and this is an issue that none of us regular forum members are able to assist you with. This is why Alexander told you to submit a support ticket, which you indicated that you have done. All you can do at this point is wait for them to respond. Given the nature of the situation, the public forums might not necessarily be the best place to be asking this anyhow in case they need personal information from you.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

1 minute ago, Captain Kevin said:

I see these are your first two posts here. First off, PMDG rules require that you sign your posts with your full name whenever you use their forums. This makes it easier to pull your account information up when you have issues rather than have to ask who you are. In any event, although PMDG members may monitor the forums, there's no guarantee that they'll see every post, so things will get missed. The forums are more so for user to user interaction, and this is an issue that none of us regular forum members are able to assist you with. This is why Alexander told you to submit a support ticket, which you indicated that you have done. All you can do at this point is wait for them to respond.

Thank you for your response and reminders, will do!