Hi all,

Further to my post this morning, all activation issues have been resolved. We now have full control of the activation server and thus this will NOT happen again.

You must download the latest version of PTA via the "My Account" section of the website - the version number is now 2.52

Thank you for your patience & support - I appreciate it.

Matt

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

10 hours ago, MattDavies said:

Hi all,

Further to my post this morning, all activation issues have been resolved. We now have full control of the activation server and thus this will NOT happen again.

You must download the latest version of PTA via the "My Account" section of the website - the version number is now 2.52

Thank you for your patience & support - I appreciate it.

Matt

Working fine again now for me with 2.52

Cannot download the latest Version from My Account.   Download link works, but only "waiting on simtweaks.com"  .... nothing happen.....?

Jan

11 minutes ago, Parrot said:

Cannot download the latest Version from My Account.   Download link works, but only "waiting on simtweaks.com"  .... nothing happen.....?

Jan

Problem fixed. Works well.

Jan

Hi Matt

Downloaded the latest version but it asks for activation each time I load up PTA 2.52

added the exe file to the firewall exclusion as well and anitvirus software to no avail.

thanks 

Edit: nevermind, works now after few trials, changed compatibility to run in win 7...