Sign in to follow this  
MattDavies

PTA Activation Issues - RESOLVED

Hi all,

Further to my post this morning, all activation issues have been resolved. We now have full control of the activation server and thus this will NOT happen again.

You must download the latest version of PTA via the "My Account" section of the website - the version number is now 2.52

Thank you for your patience & support - I appreciate it.

Matt

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

10 hours ago, MattDavies said:

Hi all,

Further to my post this morning, all activation issues have been resolved. We now have full control of the activation server and thus this will NOT happen again.

You must download the latest version of PTA via the "My Account" section of the website - the version number is now 2.52

Thank you for your patience & support - I appreciate it.

Matt

Working fine again now for me with 2.52

Cannot download the latest Version from My Account.   Download link works, but only "waiting on simtweaks.com"  .... nothing happen.....?

Jan

11 minutes ago, Parrot said:

Cannot download the latest Version from My Account.   Download link works, but only "waiting on simtweaks.com"  .... nothing happen.....?

Jan

Problem fixed. Works well.

Jan

Hi Matt

Downloaded the latest version but it asks for activation each time I load up PTA 2.52

added the exe file to the firewall exclusion as well and anitvirus software to no avail.

thanks 

Edit: nevermind, works now after few trials, changed compatibility to run in win 7...

Stephan Faessler // designer, painter

P1 // vACC Switzerland Controller

impulseai

970abb2d.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.