Sign in to follow this  
timholyoake

Aerosoft "Help" Desk

I am unable to re-download two items that I have bought from Aerosoft. I have contacted the somewhat ironically titled "Help" desk and (After over a month and 10 to 15 exchanges of emails and "Forms") I am haveing great difficulty getting anything out of them that is not actually insulting. Fabian Boulegue is totally unhelpful. Very Arrogant. and should not be in his job (I have the emails as proof and am quite willing to share if required).

Am I the only one who has experienced this? or is this typical of the company. ? He is actively going out of his way to not provide assistance. while attempting to demean the customer.  I would like to know , before taking my complaints to the next level, if I am on my own ?

Suffice to say, that this is NOT a company which I could recommend or will ever be doing business with again. My advice is not to touch them with a barge pole.

thank you.

In our society we would call them "special". But I know what you mean. My experience are more or less the same. Talked with them about the very wrong flaps angle of their A320, but nothing than unfriendly and inapropriate responses.

Philipp Schwaegerl

Hm, I had a rather pleasant experience with them.

When AS made Aspen Extended ready for P3Dv4 I realized that I had purchased this addon though SimPlanet. You remember, the shop that went bankrupt? I had downloaded all my addons from their shop in time before they vanished. But these were of course the FSX and P3Dv3 versions of airports and aircraft. Among them from Aerosoft, Drzewiecki Design and FSDT. The latter fortunately have their own file hosting system and you are always able to download the latest version there. Not so with Aerosoft and DD.

So, to make a long story short, I contacted Aerosoft to see if they would transfer my old purchases from SimPlanet to the Aerosoft shop (4 airports in total). I it took a week roughly during which Aerosoft allowed me to order these airports as free Press copies and now I am able to re-download them again.

In contrast DD - they were rather rude with other customers who asked for the same in the DD forums, so I decided it was not even worth an attempt. But maybe I should just post the great example Aerosoft made in their forums and try to get my downloads from DD as well.

Regards

Frank

2 hours ago, timholyoake said:

I am unable to re-download two items that I have bought from Aerosoft. I have contacted the somewhat ironically titled "Help" desk and (After over a month and 10 to 15 exchanges of emails and "Forms") I am haveing great difficulty getting anything out of them that is not actually insulting. Fabian Boulegue is totally unhelpful. Very Arrogant. and should not be in his job (I have the emails as proof and am quite willing to share if required).

Am I the only one who has experienced this? or is this typical of the company. ? He is actively going out of his way to not provide assistance. while attempting to demean the customer.  I would like to know , before taking my complaints to the next level, if I am on my own ?

Suffice to say, that this is NOT a company which I could recommend or will ever be doing business with again. My advice is not to touch them with a barge pole.

thank you.

Email Wilfried directly.  That is reputationally quite damaging for a company like Aerosoft and needs to be dealt with

I had a similar occurance with this Fabian when I had an issue with the A320. Now I switched over to the FSL A320 and do not care anymore. But their new version of the A320 they can keep for themselves now...

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)