Sign in to follow this  
spearmint_flyer

Incredible Apollo 11 Lunar Mission

I just watched this and I have to say it's unbelievable! I was at the edge of my seat the whole time. I now am seriously considering buying a VR headset. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Yeah pretty nice, I used it with the oculus rift.  But it is just a short experience and once you did it once (or maybe 2 or 3 times) then it wears off.

How old are you guy ?, you act as if you've never heard of this event, if so this speaks volumes about our educational system, especially history.

31 minutes ago, jymp said:

How old are you guy ?, you act as if you've never heard of this event, if so this speaks volumes about our educational system, especially history.

What bug do you have up your butt???? Of course I've heard of this event. Being that this is a simulation forum for aviation. And this is the VR subforum some people might find this interesting. You know people that don't go attacking other people in forums for no reason. Or insult them. But don't worry. I realize intellectual beings understand that sharing and coming together is the most basic of human interactions. I forgive you for not knowing any better.  

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Oh I know plenty better, too much, sorry if you thought I was saying your ignorant, not intended at all, I'm basically referring to our lack of or select history teaching in public schools these days, shouldn't have implicated you at all, again sorry, however there are kids today in various school systems across this nation that have no clue about the Apollo program, heck even the revolutionary war etc., and many other historical events in our nations history, not a clue.

It is cool but as already mentioned it is only really a shortish interactive movie with limited replay value. The other point to note, this is a couple of years old now. It started life as a free short demo, then expanded at ended up as pay for product.

It has always been a bit controversal. It is well done... but good enough to money pay for?

To be honest, this is just one of many spectacuar things you can get in VR.

5 hours ago, jymp said:

Oh I know plenty better, too much, sorry if you thought I was saying your ignorant, not intended at all, I'm basically referring to our lack of or select history teaching in public schools these days, shouldn't have implicated you at all, again sorry, however there are kids today in various school systems across this nation that have no clue about the Apollo program, heck even the revolutionary war etc., and many other historical events in our nations history, not a clue.

Yeah, schools are terrible! Why, I hear they don't even teach you to tell the diference between "your" and "you're"...

• Upvote 1

Yep this one is awesome.  One of my first VR purchases last year.  I love the music when you are inside the Apollo 11 and they have the floating pen

• Upvote 2

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)