Sign in to follow this  
FWAviation

FSDG sale

I''m a bit late with these news, but in order to celebrate that all of its products are now P3DV4 compatible, FSDG is currently running a sale. If I'm not mistaken, according to this Facebook post, it should run until Sunday, July 17. All products, including their versions for FSX etc., are 25 % off if you insert the coupon code P3DV4 during your order.

I bought Marsa Alam, which is one of the most immersive and atmospheric sceneries I have for my FSX. I especially like its atmosphere during sunset, when all lights on the apron are already switched on. I bought their Heraklion earlier already, and that one is a very immersive and impressive scenery as well. Go get them!

I'd buy a couple of these, but there currently seems to be a bit of confusion as to whether of not the really are v4 compatible.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

I had a quick look in the FSDG forums and there seems to be a few sporadic issues in P3D4 with some of their sceneries. FSDG is definitely working on that and my impression is that all their products will be made P3D4 compatible. I bought a few on the Aerosoft store before and they haven't been updated yet though.

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

Just picked Thessaloniki, Heraklion and Kasterlorizo. Top quality. They work fine in P3DV4.

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

Just want to mention that I'm one of the "victims" of Sim-Planet shutting down. I only had one FSDG purchase on there (Ayers Rock, which is brilliant by the way), so I contacted FSDG over the weekend and asked for help. They sent me a voucher code to do a free purchase on their system and now I have the latest P3D4 version of that airport and future support.

I have a few of their other airports and (in my obviously biased opinion), I think this is one of the top notch developers. Their products are high quality, the prices very reasonable, they provide both FSX and P3D versions in one product AND they're upgrading to P3D4 for free. On top of that, they honour purchases made on now-defunct webstores. How many other developers will do that!?

• Upvote 1

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

I love my FSDG airports. Great performance, lots of eye candy, and reasonable pricing. A 1st Class developer.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Looks like the sale is still running. I picked up Heraklion last night for P3Dv4. It looks really nice. I would have also bought Sharm El-Sheikh, but there's still no mention of it being compatible with P3Dv4.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

Is this Sale over as I just tried to buy Reunion and although it shows €18, the check-out price was £21.60?  Maybe I missed the Sale?

Ah, well, missed opportunity.

1 hour ago, vc10man said:

Is this Sale over as I just tried to buy Reunion and although it shows €18, the check-out price was £21.60?  Maybe I missed the Sale?

Ah, well, missed opportunity.

Did you enter the coupon code "P3DV4"?

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

2 hours ago, snapshot21 said:

Did you enter the coupon code "P3DV4"?

Now, then.........................that's what I missed.. Thanks for that tip. Heading right back there.

EDIT: Just bought.