Sign in to follow this  
flightsimuser1962

LINDA does not interact with Saitek

Please send photos or video to show what you mean. What is QHY?

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

13 hours ago, Decio Pedroso said:

I'm facing an issue with my radio panel. Despite it is full operational in terms of changing the values on the aircraft, the display is almost full black. It only shows QHY in XPDR mode, and a '0' at the last right position when in DME mode. Nothing more.

If your Saitek Radio Panel displays are blank then it suggests that you are experiencing the known Win10 power management issue. The Radio Panel draws a lot of power and Win10 is designed (by default) to save power usage. Go to Control Panel, Hardware and Sound, Power Options, Edit Plan Settings/Change Advanced Power settings and then USB Settings, USB Selective Suspend setting and set to Disabled.

For DME mode to work you have to set a valid NAV1 VOR frequency and you need to be flying for the right hand speed window to show the to/from speed to that VOR. For example, you can set the ILS frequency for the active runway to display the distance but you need to take off to see the relative velocity.

You need to turn the outer knob to vary the Baro reading. The display defaults to hPa. If you wish to display inHg then select DME and press the ACT/STBY button and switch back to XPDR.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi, ScotFlieger:

No, that is not an USB issue because in that case, the display would be completely blank, what is not the case (the last right-down corner digit works). Also, when SPAD is active, display works as expected.

I am also aware of how DME and XPDR work. They are only not working for me via LINDA. Once it looks I am the only one facing this unexpected behavior, I'm trying to figure out what I have done wrong on installing/configuring the last LINDA version.

By the way, congratulations to take this step on making LINDA complete on SAITEK panels management.

Thank you.

Hi Paul

I would need to see some video (iPhone) to understand what you are seeing. I would like LINDA to provide a fully functional display.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK