wennerholm

STAR BUBI6A

21 posts in this topic

Yes I using standard weather. I change the flex.temp to 25 C. With that setting I get the right speed for a proper take off. When I reach 1000 feet my 777 start to turn around it´s own axis. It swirled for about 5 minutes before it hit the ground. It seams to be somthing wrong with my aircraft.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes I using standard weather. I change the flex.temp to 25 C. With that setting I get the right speed for a proper take off. When I reach 1000 feet my 777 start to turn around it´s own axis. It swirled for about 5 minutes before it hit the ground. It seams to be somthing wrong with my aircraft.

8 hours ago, wennerholm said:

Look through all your control assignments sometimes FSX/P3D randomly assigns an axis or button on controllers to various events. I go through each section of controls and calibrate them if needed. Also finding latest hardware drivers for all devices - David Lee

Hi, Thank´s! Yes, I have calibrate and update my Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG and I have be looking for conflicting axis without finding anything suspicious. The problem only appears when I program the FMC not when I perform a free flight without inputs in the FMC. Maybe the TO/GA function are the issuemaker. What do you think?

2 hours ago, wennerholm said:

Hi, Thank´s! Yes, I have calibrate and update my Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG and I have be looking for conflicting axis without finding anything suspicious. The problem only appears when I program the FMC not when I perform a free flight without inputs in the FMC. Maybe the TO/GA function are the issuemaker. What do you think?

I'm guessing this is a procedural problem instead of a controls or PMDG problem. I'd suggest trying the tutorial again and following it very closely just to make sure you're not missing something

Yes! I will do as you suggest. EZdok version 2 Is now available in www.Flight1.com. Try that product if you have not already acquired Ezdok V2.

Best Regards

Kjell Wennerholm

Sweden