Sign in to follow this  
erichihill336

P3Dv4 737 FREEZES

10 seconds or so into launching the NGX its functions freeze. Controls are stuck, switches move but do nothing, and P3D is still functioning. I can look around the flight deck, flip switched and push buttons but no function. If i change scenarios to a different aircraft in the P3D menu everything is fine. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the NGX twice. Have no anti-virus running, have reinstalled the P3D client, and submitted a support ticket.

Anyone else have this problem or any ideas?

i keep having freezing but not till just under an hour into the flight, did 2 flights KSFO->KLAX and KSFO->KPDX and when just into my decent the plane will freeze and P3D would crash. the flight im now doing is descending fine after reinstalling the aircraft and re-updating FSUIPC5.

its a good place to start for now, hope it helps...

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 5:56 AM, erichihill336 said:

10 seconds or so into launching the NGX its functions freeze. Controls are stuck, switches move but do nothing, and P3D is still functioning. I can look around the flight deck, flip switched and push buttons but no function. If i change scenarios to a different aircraft in the P3D menu everything is fine. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the NGX twice. Have no anti-virus running, have reinstalled the P3D client, and submitted a support ticket.

Anyone else have this problem or any ideas?

Just now, madmonkeyss said:

i keep having freezing but not till just under an hour into the flight, did 2 flights KSFO->KLAX and KSFO->KPDX and when just into my decent the plane will freeze and P3D would crash. the flight im now doing is descending fine after reinstalling the aircraft and re-updating FSUIPC5.

its a good place to start for now, hope it helps...

Welcome to the forums guys, just so you're aware, PMDG require full names signed in all posts.

Sounds like you're both having two different issues.

@erichihill336:

Which sim are you on? P3D v3 or v4? If you're on v4, did you upgrade from v3? If so, did you copy any panel states or saves across?

@madmonkeyss:

Can you go to start > type event viewer > open event viewer > on the left side expand "windows logs" > click "Application" > sort by date and time (newest first) > find the P3D crash (will have a red exclamation mark) > copy the contents of the General box here.