Sign in to follow this  
pegruder

EZCA v2.5 Beta - Now P3D v4 wont start?

So I'm finally taking the time to get all my v4 addons sorted out now that the NGX is released.  Had 2 flights last night with no issues.  Today I decide to load up EZCA v2.5 beta to get some camera controls back.  However after installing now my P3D won't start.  Worst part is, I can't seem to remove it from my sim either...  I've tried removing the entry from the exe.xml with no change :(  Any ideas what may have gone wrong?

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

Did you run the config tool with admin.

the latest beta build is 9.3.

to uninstall - control panel add and remove programs. reinstall use the flight 1 wrapper. ( that should get you back to v2) then copy and paste build beta ver 9.3.

bob

4 minutes ago, onebob said:

Did you run the config tool with admin.

the latest beta build is 9.3.

to uninstall - control panel add and remove programs. reinstall use the flight 1 wrapper. ( that should get you back to v2) then copy and paste build beta ver 9.3.

bob

I did not run with admin - giving that a shot now.  Also - looks like beta 10 was released a few hours ago although I have tried both.

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

Deleting my P3d config and letting it rebuild has allowed me to get the sim back up.  I just reinstalled and all is well now.  I believe the issue was with my sound card actually.  I had an issue with my center channel and reinstalled the driver.  My guess is something was hung up in the p3d configs and looking for maybe the previously installed version of the sound card?  Anyway, looks like im back! 

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

That's good news, will look for ver 10 tomorrow, past midnight here,

Bob