Sign in to follow this  
WAD3

Airport scenery add-ons

Guest Andy_CYXU

I was wondering if someone could recommend some airport scenery add-ons with good performance and nice detail payware or freeware doesn't matter.. not simflyers and I am interested in mayor cities and big airports any part of the world mostly North and South America and Europe.I would like the detail of simflyers but with a better performance highly upset to performance I get at CYYZ my favorite airport, still flyable but I would expect more even with my moderate computer.AndyP4 3.0 GHz 2MB L2 CatchX850Pro Video120 GB SATA HS2GB RAM

I agree with the Fly Tampa they are excellent. Flight Scenery is breaking ground with the looks of FZ02 Portland and FZ01 Rhode Island is excellent also. Aerosoft (Frankfurt, Charles DeGaulle), Cloud 9 (Amsterdam) and some of the newer Sim Flyers (KLAS, KPHX) are good. For the UK Hethrow Pro is nice but it will have an affect on your frames.Those are some of my Favorites. Andrew