Sign in to follow this  
larsras05

GTN750 FPL -> plane GNS 430/530?

Hi,

Unfortunately, although there is an 'export' feature in the GNS, there is no 'export' feature in the GTN yet.

Besides, the GNS FPL, like its real world counterpart, is limited to 32 waypoints, whereas the GTN handles up to 100.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

So it is technically impossible due to the missing feature in the trainer?

Would it be possible to have an option in the XP11 Plugin menu instead like:

FPL -> NAV1

FPL -> NAV2

In the GTN Plugin menu in XP11:

Of there could to two menu options to cross fill the GTN flight plan to the planes build-in navigator, either Nav1 or Nav2?

I think I'm starting to get it, but correct me if I'm wrong: what you are looking for is not really the cross-fill option, but the EFIS link option isn't it?

For the later, feeding the default GPS flight plan, we've put this on hold until the XP11 SDK stabilizes with its new features.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

What I observe is that when flying on a flight plan in the GTN, then if the plane's nav has build in mapping, then something different is shown as there probably is an old FPL in that nav.

So it would be nice to have exactly the same flight plan in both the GTN and the planes navigator :-) (and my FPL's have until not exceeded the 30 wp limit).