Sign in to follow this  
t4murphy

Holy !!!!, a flock of seagulls

I'm a newbie to Xplane. So when a flock of seagulls snuffs your left engine out a few seconds after rotation I was dumb founded unlike Sully who lit the APU within short time. I was struggling to keep the bank angle alarm form talking to me. I was departing from the new Xplane KBWI off of RW28. I eventually turned around after trying to restart the engine a few times to no avail and landed on 15R. Clapping from the passengers was heard thanks to the fmod soundpack on the ZIBO mod 737800. I'm blown away by this SIM. The lighting and reflection on the the AC at dusk is very realistic. I plan on getting Prepar3D v4 as soon as funds our there. Have the Nvidia 1070 already, plan on Z270 board and i5 6700. OC's great like my current i5 2500k. Have the whole PMDG fleet to upgrade. 64 bit is unbelievable. Smooth as silk. Sounds like LM has done awesome job with there 64 bit rendition. The future is bright now for flightsim. Haven't flow FSX in a couple weeks.

:P Timothy Murphy

I am glad you like xplane but translating xplane 64 bit experience as the same as you will get with p3dv4 is not recommended. You may be disappointed with p3dv4.  I would recommend you do some searches first, watch YouTube videos and decide.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Had an IMAC running XP10 for sometime. Purchased a new powerful Origin PC (1080TI + i7700K) for migrating to XP11 dual monitor setup and maxed out settings.

Taking advantage of my new rig decided to give P3Dv4 a try (used msfs +15 years ago), why not? I just purchased P3Dv4 + ORBX Global + PMDG 738NG to give it a try... Worst ever spent 250 USD

Tried twice and uninstalled everything, PMDG bird seemed top notch but P3D looked archaic at best :bengong:

XP11 rocks.

• Upvote 2

Manuel Merelles

19 hours ago, MarkW said:

A-10390-1293634465.jpeg.jpg

That band looks familiar, which one is that?

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

7 hours ago, Anxu00 said:

6 hours ago, Bob Tildesley said:

The Beatles (styled by Lady Gaga) :)

It might be "A Flock of Seagulls"

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

8 hours ago, Anxu00 said:

I saw that picture and,   I Ran ..... :)