Sign in to follow this  

Fedex Scenery

Can anyone point me in the direction of any airport scenery, free or pay with fedex facilities, even if it just says fedex?I've got George Grimshaw's Boston v2 but not much else.Thanksregards,Markhttp://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/markrey/lsd2.jpghttp://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/mar.../sup_banner.jpgXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Guest IanP

One of the sceneries (Wrangell?) in the payware FSAddon/Aerosoft Freight Dogs scenery package has a little FedEx terminal. In fact I'm 99% sure it's Wrangell. And the scenery pack is exceptionally well done. :-)You can get it via Aerosoft or Simmarket.Cheers,Ian P.

Gary Widup's KSLC is freeware and has a Fedex hanger at the south cargo ramp.Dreamscenery's KIND (payware) also has a large Fedex facility.regards.

What airports are FedEx hubs? I know of KMEM and KIND, but figure there are more. ??Thanks- Bruce.

Guest jkramer51

I know KOAK is a hub for their west coast overlay.

Flight Scenery's KPVD has a Fed Ex term (and lots of cool tractor trailers). Imagine sim's KDTW, Sim flyers CYYZ and as mentioned Aerosoft's Wrangell, all have Fed Ex term included in the scenery.

Guest JTEK99

>I know KOAK is a hub for their west coast overlay.And hopefully OSS (Online Simulation Solutions) will come out with their KOAK scenery soon. Lots of construction going on over at KOAK and they're supposedly expanding the FedEx facility as well over the next year or so.

Guest abent

If you're interested in Canadian Airports with FedEx facilities, our Winnipeg Airport has one with FedEx buildings, vans and cargo containers. Also, our upcoming Calgary scenery also has a fairly large FedEx facility. CYWG is here in the library. Our CYYC airport is currently under construction.Adam

kmem2004.zip isn't perfect, but it has a pretty good FedEx hub. There are some AFCADs for this which open up 9/27.scott s..

Mark,Do you have a flight schedule for FedEx?Bruce.