Sign in to follow this  
mikeymike

Win 10 update

Hey guys so i have recently updated to win 10 crestors update.

And i have issues with my saitek throttle and rudder pedals not working.

Well they are, but just the green lights all 00000 date, time etc etc is showing and but not working.

All drivers are up to date

I dont know with this update has done.

Any help is appreciated 

Thanks 

Mike

Same here, I tried all my tricks to  no avail so I rolled back and all is well. if you have power in your units you can try to install a Generic USB driver to see if that works. 

The Windows Creators Update fried my system in all sorts of ways that seemed totally unrelated....after some research I found out that  this update doesn't play nicely with motherboards over about 6 years old.  Some hhave had luck flashing their motherboards with the latest BIOS.

At any rate, I used the system restore to roll back the update.  Thankfully this update creates a system restore point before trashing your computer.

Good Luck,

Mark

Woww

offensive initials not allowed Microsoft

So mad right now.

So im basically screwed?if i roll back i wont get updates so it says.

I am planning to build an all new rig next spring, so I'm just going to keep this one limping along until then, updates or not.  Don't let me discourage you, use google all you can to see if you can find a personalized solution that works for you.

For me, I had such a wide range of issues that I couldn't even start a DOS prompt or read the font on many windows bars, and control panel wasn't displaying all of the normal options.

Mark

Well, I have to say that my forth computer just installed installed Creators Update. This is a box of old spare parts that include an old gtx 260 and a mother board with a core 2 duo that is at least ten years old. Not only that but I got Microsoft to let me  install W8 on this system, then got the free upgrade to W10.  You'd think that if there were going to be a problem, it would be on this computer. But not a glitch on any of them. I can't say that The update is an improvement.

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.