Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

New JFK/EWR/LGA on Finals

Heads up that Drzewiecki Design is releasing new, vastly improved NY airports next week. See the link for screenshots. I dare say this is the best versions of EWR, JFK and LGA we've ever had. Yes there will be a P3Dv4 version but I don't know if it follows the new SDK or if it will have dynamic lighting (go ask at his forum). And for those curious, this version of LGA looks different than the latest ImagineSim version because DD based his design on the approved Port Authority of NY/NJ plans for the new LGA build out. Think the ImagineSim one was based off a conceptual design. 

Link: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=380

Eric 

Thanks for sharing!

Instant buy for me and I hope it has better performance than V1 has at night in P3D.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Incredible! Thanks for heads-up.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Ugh I hate when I buy a previous version and something like this comes out.  Oh well I can at least justify buying the JFK/LGA package beause I was going to buy Imaginesim LGA anyway and this is cheaper.  Looks great!

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

Interested in performance. V1 had the greatest hit on my system of all my add on sceneries.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

If only someone would. It seems like no developers wants to make one. But that being said I have hopes for V2. I just wish he would focus on EWR completely and make it a high quality version. The last version seemed like a beefed to Blueprint Scenery. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

The flight sim community is limited in the number of developers and there are many airports still not done. I welcome developers that keep getting better with each release.

This looks really well done. I'm a customer of the original New York Airports but have not used them in a while due to their incompatibility to P3Dv3. I currently have FSDT's JFK installed in P3Dv4 but it's looking rather dated, especially the low resolution of the surrounding area's ground textures. It's looking like DD's might take over for that one.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?