Sign in to follow this  
Greggy_D

iFly 747-400v2 For P3D4 64Bit Released

From Flight 1's FB page:

iFly and Flight1 are proud to announce that our award-winning 747-400v2 is now flight ready for the Prepar3D v4 (64-bit) platform. As with the previous release of our 737NG, the 747-400v2 is not a simple “port over” from Prepar3D Version 3, but a new version compiled from the P3Dv4 64-bit version SDK. This offers users better overall performance of aircraft systems and takes advantage of the new high-definition dynamic lighting and HDR reflections recently added to the sim. These new lighting and reflections illuminate the 747-400 airframe, ground and surrounding objects like never before. Users will be very pleased with the advantages the new 64-bit platform provides by giving you stunning visuals and performance both inside and out of the cockpit.

For more information, screenshots, and to download this beautiful version of our iFly 747-400v2, go to http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=ifly744p3d

• Upvote 1

Great edition to V4. Already got my purchase in FSX. Hopefully runs even better in p3d v4. 

I don't see the information on the F1 page; is this a paid update or free for users of the V3 version?

Just curious...

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS