Sign in to follow this  
abh_jc_03

pressurization error everytime

Everytime I fly the NGX I get the master caution light and when I look at failures I have 1, "PAX 02 MASKS DEPLOYED."  I set my cruise altitude in the panel and I only had a V/S of 1600 ft. Right above the pressurization it shows a "auto fail" light.  My FLT ALT and LAND ALT all have dashes across the display. Anybody else have this problem or have a solution?

Josh Scholl

4 hours ago, yacoub said:

Currently flying to egkk facing same issue with alarm horn 

Me too.  I starting hearing a horn and had no idea until I looked at the cabin altitude.  I think it was at 15,000ft, but the packs were on.  Sounds like an easy bug to fix unless we're all missing something.

George

For some background... I've made two flights in the NGX in P3DV4 during the past several days, one at FL350 and the other at FL360 and didn't have this issue.  I previously had the 747 installed in V3 and V4, then uninstalled everything and rebooted prior to reinstalling the 747-400 and NGX into V4.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

dont  now  if this  helps  but  sounds  like   a  corrupt  panel  state,  when  you guys   installed   the latest  version  did  you by  any  chance  deleted  your  previous  panel  save  states

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Just to check, you have set the correct cruise altitude in the pressurisation panel window on the overhead?

30 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

Just to check, you have set the correct cruise altitude in the pressurisation panel window on the overhead?

the op  had  but  dont  now about the other  2

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Are you using panels states from previous versions ? If yes don't :) create a new one with the current version using as a start situation the default engine running state.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

11 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

Even if you fail to set the correct altitude the system is smart enough that it will not allow the cabin altitude to go high enough to set off the alarm. 

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

34 minutes ago, beep747 said:

I have the same issue. Correct altitude set. 

Jos Denis

Again,

using old panel states? I.e. From previous version if yes Crete new ones.

did you did a full uninstall and reinstall of latest release as per Robert instructions? 

Chris Makris

Yes, I did a full uninstall. I use the short turnaround that came with the new installer. 

1 hour ago, Olympic260 said:

Again,

using old panel states? I.e. From previous version if yes Crete new ones.

did you did a full uninstall and reinstall of latest release as per Robert instructions? 

Jos Denis

Use the default load, i.e. Engines running, shutdown and save a new panel state and try with that

Chris Makris

Doors closed?

Did you remember to turn the packs back on after start?

Kyle Rodgers