Sign in to follow this  
kelan930

737 Immersion Installation Error

Hello,

I recently updated my 737NGX, and when I tried to reinstall the 737 Immersion, I got the following error message:

Installation Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()
   at A.B.A(Boolean )
   at VFXCentral.MainWindow.A(Object , DoWorkEventArgs )
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

Does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks

Hi did you get a resolution to this error?  I am having the same error message.

Mark

Same here :(

Installation Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()
   at A.B.A(Boolean )
   at VFXCentral.MainWindow.A(Object , DoWorkEventArgs )
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

I have reached out to support multiple times this last week without a response so have attempted to figure things out on my own.  I have 3 different platforms, with 3 seperate accounts and licenses to FSFX products.  My third platform (Platform C) has Windows 10 as the operating system with only Prepar3d V4 installed.  The 77 and 73 Immersion installed without any issues.  

My first platform (Platform A) has Windows 7 Professional as the operating system with Prepar3d V3 and V4, and gave me the above error when installing the 73 Immersion.  77 Immersion installed with no errors.  This morning I attempted to install only V4 for the 73 Immersion and it installed without the error you mentioned above.  May want to try only installing into Version 4 and see if it works.  

My 2nd platform (Platform B) has windows 10 as the operating system, Prepar3D V3 and 4.  77 Immersion installs without any problems but 73 Immersion gives me an error stating "Unable to find the smoke system in aircraft.cfg"  I will attempt to install only into version 4 to see if it installs without an error.

I hope this helps.  Scott, ave you reached out to Support with a response back?  

What sim are you trying to install 737 Immersion into?

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Anders, 

If this message if for me and not Scott.  On 2 of my platforms I have Prepar3d V3 and V4.  On 1 of my platforms I have only V4.  I cannot get it to install on my platforms that have V3 and V4.  It only installs into V4 where I was getting the above error.  I will have to try to install only into V4 on the platform where I am getting the "unable to find smoke system in aircraft.cfg"