Sign in to follow this  
Dragn

Snow in P3Dv4

Hi all,

I'm not seeing the better looking snow in my P3Dv4.  I just did a complete uninstall/reinstall.  Everyone seems to be seeing this type of snow in the first shot, whereas I'm seeing the slushy stuff as in the second.  Any help appreciated!

Rob

ce8b60e5b2c1152f16bc84be73eee1f1.jpg

3f939653ba14627442dfcd48fe65352b.jpg

Robert Abernathy

Are you sure that's P3DV4? That appears to be a totally different snow texture.

My snow.

iR04ziG.jpg

4 hours ago, Dragn said:

I'm not seeing the better looking snow in my P3Dv4.  I just did a complete uninstall/reinstall.  Everyone seems to be seeing this type of snow in the first shot, whereas I'm seeing the slushy stuff as in the second.  Any help appreciated!

So you have the Detailed Precipitation box ticked in P3D settings?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

26 minutes ago, gboz said:

So you have the Detailed Precipitation box ticked in P3D settings?

gb.

Thank you very much!  Can't believe I didn't see this checkbox.  Works fine now.  Again, thanks to you and Bill for suggestions.

Robert Abernathy