Sign in to follow this  
AAL3538

PMDG 747 missing module

Hi,

Just purchased the 747 QOTSII. Problems as follows:

1. No PMDG 747 in the start menu.

2. No PMDG 747 in the Operations Center, no 747 modules in the PMDG folder.

3. Can see stock liveries in FSX SE

4. Cannot download liveries since no option in OC.

Thanks,

Kunal Vyas

The only PMDG related staff on the start menu regarding the 744 should be the OC.

On the OC what exactly you see? The 747 v3 for the sim you are using is grey out or missing completely?

On PMDG FSX SE folder do you see any PMDG 747 QOTS II folder?

As I understand the 744 does load on the Sim and the default PMDG liveries are working.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. On the OC there is no 747 option whatsoever and yes the QOTS folder is there in FSX SE folder and yes the PMDG house liveries along with all the variants are there when I fire up FSX.

Kunal 

7 minutes ago, AAL3538 said:

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. On the OC there is no 747 option whatsoever and yes the QOTS folder is there in FSX SE folder and yes the PMDG house liveries along with all the variants are there when I fire up FSX.

Kunal 

So just to make sure I'm understanding correctly, when you open the operations centre, the 747 is not listed?

That is correct .. 747 is not listed in the OC and also no 747 module in the PMDG OC folder. Furthermore, have done uninstall/install twice.

did you try to scroll up/spdown the aircraft list? Is there any other aircraft missing? 

If if you did scroll and did not find anything my only suggestion is to delete everything from the OC folder beside the updater.exe and run this as admin. This would reinstall the OC. If this des not fix the issue I would suggest to open a ticket with the support.

Chris Makris

20 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

did you try to scroll up/spdown the aircraft list? Is there any other aircraft missing? 

If if you did scroll and did not find anything my only suggestion is to delete everything from the OC folder beside the updater.exe and run this as admin. This would reinstall the OC. If this des not fix the issue I would suggest to open a ticket with the support.

yup did all that but somereason the OC is also not updating, both via the updater exe and from the settings. I have uninstalled all PMDG products and deleted the OC folder and now installing the QOTS2 again as we speak. Lets see

That sounds like something blocking your OC.

I would suggest opening a ticket if reinstall does not work. Also do not forget to sign earache post with your real name as per forum requirements :) 

Chris Makris

Still no joy .. fresh 777 and 747 install but no 747 product module in the OC folder. 777 product module shows up just fine.

Kunal

1 hour ago, AAL3538 said:

Still no joy .. fresh 777 and 747 install but no 747 product module in the OC folder. 777 product module shows up just fine.

Kunal

Disable your antivirus and rerun the installer

9 hours ago, AAL3538 said:

Yup done that - not happening.

What anti-virus program are you running?

Increasingly, I'm seeing that even if you 'disable' some of them, they're still running in the background to snag stuff. I'm really not sure what the purpose of the programs is anymore, other than to be a nuisance.

Kyle Rodgers