Sign in to follow this  
ditrade74

Ops Center, 747 stopping update

Hi there, 

I have an issue with ops Center: when starting I am getting a notification that there is an update for the 747, after clicking on "install update" the installation starting (you can see shortly that ops center starting to download something), but then directly it changes back to the notification page and "no new notification" is shown. When I shutting down and restarting ops center again notification for update is shown, but cannot install the update (same case as above)

Any idea? of course I have disabled also AV & firewall, but no success

Thanks

Dimitrios Tsekmes

If you try to download  the new updates then these require a full re download of the complete installer.

you can also check on the 744 in the OC the current version you have and the one at the server

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

5 minutes ago, ditrade74 said:

Hi there, 

I have an issue with ops Center: when starting I am getting a notification that there is an update for the 747, after clicking on "install update" the installation starting (you can see shortly that ops center starting to download something), but then directly it changes back to the notification page and "no new notification" is shown. When I shutting down and restarting ops center again notification for update is shown, but cannot install the update (same case as above)

Any idea? of course I have disabled also AV & firewall, but no success

Thanks

Dimitrios Tsekmes

you  would have  a note  pad  come up   saying  what  to  do,  you need  to uninstall  and  do a  reinstall  go  to  where  ever  you had  purchased  it  a   download   it  and  install

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

ok - Thank you, 

So I will download complete installer then into. Of course I checked also changelogs, but there was nothing mentioned that I need to reinstall products (have same with 737NGX p3dv4)

last question:

how do I know that I download the latest version? Within Pmdg "previous orders" where I will redownload its not mentioned which version it is (version for 747 should be 3.00.8382, but dont find any hint here), perhaps would be good to mention it beside download link?

Thank you so much

Dimitrios Tsekmes

1 hour ago, ditrade74 said:

ok - Thank you, 

So I will download complete installer then into. Of course I checked also changelogs, but there was nothing mentioned that I need to reinstall products (have same with 737NGX p3dv4)

last question:

how do I know that I download the latest version? Within Pmdg "previous orders" where I will redownload its not mentioned which version it is (version for 747 should be 3.00.8382, but dont find any hint here), perhaps would be good to mention it beside download link?

Thank you so much

Dimitrios Tsekmes

open  up  your  oc     go  to version  and  it  will tell  you if  your  up  to  date,  3.00.8382  is  the latest  version

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg