Sign in to follow this  
slessard46

DC-6 price for FSX:SE

Hello,

I went to the PMDG store to try to buy the DC-6 for FSX but it is listed at 2,500,000$.

What kind of joke is that?

Thanks.

WELCOME to Avsim. Note that the PMDG section requires you to have your full name in the signature section (well, that's easier than typing it in to each post!), should you wish to continue posting in their sections.

Back to the price - it's PMDG's way of showing you that it's out of stock/ unavailable.They display the actual price of the real world aeroplane ;)

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

PMDG always do that with products which are under development. They stick a rough price for the real aircraft on there and change it to the proper price when it goes on sale for real.

If you are in the market for a DC-6 for real, don't pay that much, it's way overpriced. :laugh:

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

But I saw a video.... the restoration of it......and you get not one but two

• Upvote 1

Harry Woodrow

6 hours ago, slessard46 said:

A funny one

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, slessard46 said:

Hello,

I went to the PMDG store to try to buy the DC-6 for FSX but it is listed at 2,500,000$.

Thanks.

lol.. If you want to make Robert get an other DC3, you may want to pay that :D  if not, just wait until thursday... it will be released then xD

Hard to tell what the price will be only they know :) But I'd say it should probably be close to the X-Plane version price.