Sign in to follow this  
moss1

When the COM radio stucks...

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

to departure airport TOWER or GROUND!If i manually change freq i only can see on radio screen: 1)tune xxxx Tower2)tune xxxx Groundor maybe"No messages to transmit to anyone"and also approaching the arrival airport i can see anything like"contact xxxx ARRIVAL"can anyone please help?Thanks a lotLuigi ;-)

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

come on...really nobody experienced such bug in FS9?cheersLuigi ;-)

Hello Luigi, This is not a problem, but one of the many limitations of FS9. I have never figured out how to make things work the way they should, so I gave up long ago. I rarely use ATC. If I did, I may get Radar Contact 4. The only get around is to use the on screen menus as designed. Not very realistic though.Best regards, Jeff

Guest JamesJ

Try bringing up the inflight map and change your heading a little (only needs to be changed one degree, I think) This should restore ATC..JamesJ

Hi,When it says Tune Ground and Tune Tower, you must tune one of those two (by changing the frequency manually or using the number selection). There is no one else you need to talk to at that point.As described already, if you want to reset ATC so you can start over, just do this:1. Choose World/Map2. Change your heading by one degree.3. Click OK.Hope this helps,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___