Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

Triple update thread - where is it now?

Just before I left to take my family on a short break I saw a new thread by RSR on a triple update and thought I'll read it some more when I return. However, I can't find it and don't want to screw up. Can someone point me to it?

You obviously didn't look very hard! Try page 3 of the PMDG General forum!

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

I didn't look beyond page 1 because I assumed it would've been a pinned thread, as these kinds of posts usually have been in the past.

28 minutes ago, mcbellette said:

I didn't look beyond page 1 because I assumed it would've been a pinned thread, as these kinds of posts usually have been in the past.

To be fair, it had been pinned for a while, so you're not imagining things. I'm not really sure why they unpinned it.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Thanks, Saint Kevin. No, you're not imagining things. There actually is a Catholic school not far from where I used to live and it's called, "Saint Kevin's". So there you go - a school named after you.

7 minutes ago, Captain Kevin said:

To be fair, it had been pinned for a while, so you're not imagining things. I'm not really sure why they unpinned it.

I imagine they unpinned it as there will be a new announcement forthcoming. This happened right before the last major announcement. Just speculation, but it seems to have merit.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

9 minutes ago, Brian_A_Neuman said:

I imagine they unpinned it as there will be a new announcement forthcoming. This happened right before the last major announcement. Just speculation, but it seems to have merit.

Copy. I would have thought it would have been more logical to unpin it once the new announcement came, but that's just my opinion. Would certainly cut down on confusion like this as far as I'm concerned.

15 minutes ago, mcbellette said:

Thanks, Saint Kevin. No, you're not imagining things. There actually is a Catholic school not far from where I used to live and it's called, "Saint Kevin's". So there you go - a school named after you.

Haha. WEL, I don't know that a saint would be the right word to use to describe me. I feel like I'm anything, but that. Haha.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.